Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting from vacation!

Hi all!

This vacation is being way to long... I wish I could find a mage here to teleport me back to my house... I wanna play WoW!!!

Well, despite my despair to log in and check what's going on our guild this vacation is close to be reminded as perfect, I didn't see a single raining day in FL since we have arrived, the weather is great and the theme parks aren't full of people since spring brake is over :)

I bought "Dungeon & Dragons Online", and this is one of the reasons why I'm writing this e-mail...

Do you guys think we could play D&D too?

I'll try to check our site later 'cause we are going to Epcot Center now... hehe

Miss you all,

Sacredlord.
    sigpic

Re: Reporting from vacation!

Originally posted by Sacredlord
    Hi all!

I bought "Dungeon & Dragons Online", and this is one of the reasons why I'm writing this e-mail...

Do you guys think we could play D&D too?

Sacredlord.
    HERESY!:row__536:
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Oh! Almost forgot... in case you are in FL call me: (407) 396-0166. In case you are not in FL... call me anyway :P

P.S.: I'll be here 'till March 19.
      BTW, did we ever find a new strategy to kill the bloodlord?
      sigpic

Comment

Yes! We have found a decent strategy that I'm dying to try. It is eerily similar to the successful strategy we had before.

Hurry and get home, Sacred! I have a surprise for you!

Comment

OMG I'm very curious now!

Really need to go now... major gf aggro here... being yelled to go to Epcot Center... I already used hammer of justice and she was stunned for 6 long seconds, enough time to finish these lines. Unfortunatelly the 1min cooldown won't help me this time... got to go!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sacredlord
            OMG I'm very curious now!

Really need to go now... major gf aggro here... being yelled to go to Epcot Center... I already used hammer of justice and she was stunned for 6 long seconds, enough time to finish these lines. Unfortunatelly the 1min cooldown won't help me this time... got to go!
            to bad you can't feign death like the rest of us. =)

Comment

Originally posted by beep
              HERESY!:row__536:
              D&D is the Father of all RPG's including WOW.
              "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

[Thorgaard sneaks around the corner and stealthily as a dwarf in full plate 'armor of the unknown soldier' can sneak]

"D&DO played here", he whispers as quietly as a dwarf in full plate,'armor of the unknown soldier' can whisper - which isn't much of a whisper - in fact if this weren't text, it would probably strike everyone as a lot of loud shuffling and clanking with an underscore of gruff grunts and grumbles.

:D
                sigpic

Comment

SACRED!!!!! I'm so glad to hear you are having a fabulous time! Glad the weather has been good to you too!!!

I cant wait for you to get back (and yes TG plays D&D) and yes the surprise for you is awesome.

So enjoy you visit and hurry back home! we miss you!

Comment

Originally posted by Quarath
                    D&D is the Father of all RPG's including WOW.
                    yes, your 100% correct...

WOW = Luke skywalker..... so that must mean DND = ?????? DARTH VADER
                    KILL HIM LUKE