Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kemo is finally after his gear

Ok Guys,

With the new patch I am going after my set gear. This means I have to run scholo, Baron and LBRS.

That means that anytime I am on that is not big raid time, i.e. MC, AQ, ZG, etc. I will be looking to run these. Any size, I will run it until I get decked out.

Kemo
    Kemotaha

Re: Kemo is finally after his gear

I still need several of these so I will be happy to go when I can.
    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

I still need Baron, ... look me up :)

Comment

I'd be willing to take Beepster for some healing action...he still needs his Devout Set...:row__628: (has gloves, shoulders, boots)

I'd particularly like to take Beep on LBRS runs, tho...needs UBRS key and the Annihilator Axe Pattern from the Quartermaster.
        Last edited by beep; 03-10-2006, 12:13 PM.
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

chair would be more than willing to do any instance needed, especially baron, there is the black baron cloak that would be really nice to get, along with another bone slicing
          powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

ossi still needs her hat and chest so i bet she will go, and im looking to run scholo for the [item]Spellbinder Tome[/item] so look us up!

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

I will be on tomorrow Sat. During the day to run some of these. I will be happy to lead too even though I don't have as down pat as Crebis.
              Kemotaha

Comment

I'm affraid I became a dinossaur in this vacation... this new patch is scaring me! Those with LF set need to upgrade them to get Judgment and/or Lawbringer?! :(
                sigpic

Comment

Well I just got back from my vacation tonight and will be back to WoW tomorrow. I will be looking to run Jailbreak, but as always will be glad to help somebody out if i would be of any use.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunderland
                    ossi still needs her hat and chest so i bet she will go, and im looking to run scholo for the [item]Spellbinder Tome[/item] so look us up!

[item]Spellbound Tome[/item]

.... :D

Comment

Kemo, you me and three rogues. Thats all you'll need for LBRS (unless other people want to come or need something in there). We can get your shoulders, the shadowcraft gloves, the key to UBRS, and all sorts of crazy stuff like the Trindlehaven Staff and a trinket that increases your FR by 20 for 5 minutes. STEALTH RUN!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X