Lower lvl instances/grouping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower lvl instances/grouping

Hello again. I built some characters on Thunderhorn and am now at the stage where I can start the lower level instances. I was wondering if anyone had alts low enough to do Deam mines, BFD and soon, Scalet Monestary. I've got a 26 rogue called Piquant, a 21 Druid called Gabble and a 16ish Priest called Sinessence. If anyone is interested, just let me know ;)

Re: Lower lvl instances/grouping

We have this thing called BOYAN (Bring Out Your Alt Night), where we....bring out our low level characters and alts.

Deadmines is a load of fun, so is BFD. I wouldn't mind running through there again, but the only character I have is a level 41 warrior: I will trash your XP.

I haven't actually done SM, so I'd be game for that. Again, I'd trash your XP, but it would be fun.

Comment

Your at the level where SM would be beneficial I think Mateo. Look into it... Get that Ravager or something sweet like that.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I've been away from TG for a couple weeks, but my druid is around 20 and I'd be up for a BFD run. I just did most of BFD with my 20+ warlock with my other team and it was great fun.
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I have two alts. around level 16-17 and would help you if you need it. I have a warrior and a priest around there. :)

Comment

32 priest here. i'm up for anything in the 25-35 range. i can probably handle myself up to 37-38 or so stuff, as long as i don't get aggro for any good length of time.
            [TG]epheneh

Comment

I'm a complete newb, but I have a 21 Pally and a 17 Warrior that might qualify for this. The rest of mine are under 12 so...not much help yet.

Comment

I'm probably gonna be playin for most of the day, so anyone who wants to run an instance, or just group, just give any of the aboved named characters a shout as I could be playing any one of them. CYA there ;)
                Last edited by FPS_Douglas; 03-13-2006, 02:52 PM.

Comment

I almost have my warrior up to 20. I might be interested in doing something.

Comment

Druid at 20. (I've had him parked for awhile while I leveled up some toons elsewhere.) I'd be in for BFD. I've only been once and we wiped just as we started taking on the acolytes.

Here's my notes on BFD:

http://matureasskickers.net/wbb2/thr...threadid=12018
                    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

My Main is currently at 38, I would love to do some SM runs as well as helping anyone else out with any other Runs., not worried about XP, would just like to get some cool loot and get some quests done, I would really like to get the Scarlet Mail Set so I can wear it when I get to 40, But that is not the only reason I want to go.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X