X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for End Game?

Are you ready and willing for End Game?
    (please one vote per person)

(I am not asking if you can do this every day of the week...we will keep our "casual" endgame title. No one will force you to raid or bring your toon on a night you just want to play an alt...)
    Yes. I am ready and willing.
    80.65%
    No. I don't have it in me right now.
    6.45%
    Yes, but not ready. -or- Maybe.
    12.90%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by orion808; 03-16-2006, 03:29 AM.

Re: Ready for End Game?

I am definitely willing to do end game, but since I am not level 60 yet I am not ready for end game obviously.

Comment

I'll be 60 soon enough, then I hope to fit into whatever my schedule allows.

Edit: Let me say that I don't know if I am end-game material. Mostly because I don't know that my schedule will let me commit to 3-5 hours raids several days a week. I might be able to do Friday & Saturday stuff. I am not saying I'll quit if TG goes that direction, I'd really like to participate in whatever activities we try as a guild.

I really don't like the idea of any point based system to get loot. I say that because I will NEVER have enough points to get what I want/need. There are always people that raid more than me and I'd have no chance. That may sound selfish, but I know I am not the only person who can't devote massive amounts of time to the end-game stuff.

Bottom line is I refuse to leave this guild. I couldn't find a nicer bunch of people to play along side.
      Last edited by mblatcher; 03-15-2006, 10:15 AM.

Comment

it seems like if we do become endgame one of our concerns early on should be get everyone keys, attuned, whatever they need to follow us as soon as possible. maybe even return to our scholo strat ubrs lbrs days to get people thier sets lickity split. not saying to do that permanently, but enough to get people geared and to the point of doing this kind of thing.

I really dont want to discourage people who will be 60 soon from playing with us, and if we need the bodies anyway we might as well get em fast.

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

As a 21, I'm far from endgame, and don't expect to be there for many months. But from what I've been hearing, I see it as a separate game. So if and when I reach 60, I'll want to see what it's like.
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I guess This depends on what you really mean here,

Am I ready and willing to run endgame instances.....You Bet!
            Can I commit to several nights week of hard gaming and ignoring my Family...... Not if I want to have a place to sleep.
            "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

all the way baby!

it already seems like TG is already heading there...keep it up guys.

Comment

Ready and willing to go.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Seeing only 20 ppl willing to declare themselves ready for end-game seems a weak response. Aren't there more who want to do this? If this poll is "accurate", we will struggle to do 20 man raids without outside help.

C'mon, guys! Step up!
                  Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Yes, I am willing to do everything required for this guild to succeed in end-game. Since I am not yet 60, I can't say I'm exactly ready, but I will be soon enough. Unfortunately, with real life things such as school, my family, my full time job, and having to fight over the computer with my boyfriend who also plays WOW haha, there isn't much time left for me to play. I will do my best to get some more game time in though and hopefully in a few months I'll be getting another computer. I promise to make an effort.

I want to say though that I would really hate to see TG break up, because there really isn't another guild that I'd want to belong to. I think there are a lot of great people and many skilled players in this guild. I think we are taking a step in the right direction and that is important. It's unfortunate that we lost a good leader such as Ahaman, however, I think this guild is full of many great leaders. I also want to say that the success of this guild so far has been due to the dedication of Apo and Luna and although it's tough to see Luna step down as GM, I have great respect for Crebis and I am confident that he will do what he can and take his new responsibility seriously. I have a lot of respect for many people in this guild and I just hope we don't lose any more valuable members.

Come on guys! If people in this guild don't step up, I think we're going to lose a lot of valuable people to the end-game specific guilds out there. I personally would hate to see that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by beep
                      Seeing only 20 ppl willing to declare themselves ready for end-game seems a weak response. Aren't there more who want to do this? If this poll is "accurate", we will struggle to do 20 man raids without outside help.

C'mon, guys! Step up!
                      I honestly think that this isn't accurate. Some don't post in the forums. So we are lacking numbers. What can be seen by this is that the majority of the guild wants endgame. We are not looking for 20 members to put "ye, I am ready" on this poll. That does not mean we can or cannot field a 20 man. What this shows is simply the desire is there. That was the reason I posted this poll. I wanted people to see that others were ready as well.

Comment

Originally posted by beep

C'mon, guys! Step up!
                        I'm ready, but level 42. *shrugs* It's going to take a while. I'm one of the 4 at the bottom of the poll.

I'm also not putting my name in the Toon list until I'm ready to go for precisely that reason.

Also, we have alot of 60s that are not forum goers, so I do not think the poll is accurate.

Comment

End game is the life of a 60. I'm ready.

Comment

Being 60 for a long time... I'm ready :)
                            sigpic

Comment

Ready, willing, gear is lacking a little but thats what the runs are for )... also lacking in Onyxia, BWL attunment. Playing only weekends I would rather run with you guys/gals on what i can than tie up what little precious time available to run with you all b4 the Z monster strikes.. will break my "no pug's" viewpoint and work on those other things after the rest of the guild is asleep ). So count Patchs available usually every Fri, Sat and Sun nights.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X