Important: Guild Officer Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important: Guild Officer Update

It is in the works. I got the ok from Apo tonight and wil be restructuring the forums. The officer forums to be exact. Officers will have their own forum that does not require supporting member status.

Expect for guild leaders to be called officers and not admins. WoW does not need admins...

There will be a restructuring of enlisted ranks within the TG-WoW Guild.

(This was my "wait and see" for tonight)...Thank you Apo... (It was just made as I'm writing this)

Re: Important: Guild Officer Update

Best of luck with this effort.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Does "a restucturing of ranks" mean we are going to see new ranks? or people moved around? or both?

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

Thanks Apophis for putting up with us during this crisis. Says alot. Post here for your +rep.
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

This isn't a renaming convention. This is a moving officers down and enlisted up...as it needs to be done. If we thought you deserved officer and were unable to do so due to supporting member status, that isn't the issue...you will be promoted.

Do me a favor and don't expect to be promoted or demoted, but rather get excited if/when it happens.

Comment

I have to agree with Vin. I think it says alot about both Luna and Apo for doing all they have to try to fix the problems we have been experiencing. I truly believe its speaks greatly of both of your character. I want to personally thank you both for all the hard work, time, effort, and love that you have shown. I truly hope that everyone here can put their egos aside and do everything they can to keep us going in the right direction. But once again thank you Luna and Apo for all you have done!

Comment

Thanks for taking this, Orion. best of luck! If you need anything, you know how to find me.
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Yes I woukd like to thank Luna and Apo for doing a good job with the guild ...Luna I hate to see you step down (it makes me sad) you are a good guild master but it takes alot of dedication to a guild, when you know that you dont have the time or energy (considering little Trevor) and ending up passing leadership on to someone else..I believe Crebis was the right choice and I believe he will do a great job no matter what he says..Well maybe sometime over the weekend we can go kick so horde butt I know you like that too ...Ricca
                Candrice 63 Warrior
                Ricca 70 Rogue
                Machelle 70 Mage
                Enya 74 Druid

Comment

As promised, we will be having several promotions/demotions after this weekend. (Demotions aren't bad.)

Comment

/target apophis
                    /salute
                    /target lunatg
                    /salute

/target Hakkar
                    /zerg
                    /die

Thanks for all the extra help over the past couple days apo.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Originally posted by caldsteven

/target Hakkar
                      /zerg
                      /die

Thanks for all the extra help over the past couple days apo.

Ohhhh my god, Zedd.

That was great.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X