Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets kick some ass

Guys and Gals,

I am sadden by the lost of Skeet as a tank and as a raid leader. It will definitely hurt us for awhile but I really feel like we can do this!!! For whatever reason or reasons Skeet was not willing to give this new structure a try. It sucks!!! No way around that. Ask yourself this tho. What does a good warrior do when he is down??? You get off your ass, work that much harder and then kick some major league ass. I know if we work together and give new people in charge the change, we can grow into something better then what we are now. So lets all get psyched to work together to get this job done.

Re: Lets kick some ass

Originally posted by crim
    Guys and Gals,

I am sadden by the lost of Skeet as a tank and as a raid leader. It will definitely hurt us for awhile but I really feel like we can do this!!! For whatever reason or reasons Skeet was not willing to give this new structure a try. It sucks!!! No way around that. Ask yourself this tho. What does a good warrior do when he is down??? You get off your ass, work that much harder and then kick some major league ass. I know if we work together and give new people in charge the change, we can grow into something better then what we are now. So lets all get psyched to work together to get this job done.

Amen, daddy-o.

Seeing how hard everyone has worked to pull together and make things happen is truly inspiring. If we stick together and continue to take steps towards our goals, we can accomplish whatever we wish.

Let's light this candle.

Comment

LOL Ok Crim I guess taht was very well put....lol
      Candrice 63 Warrior
      Ricca 70 Rogue
      Machelle 70 Mage
      Enya 74 Druid

Comment

I still think there is a lack of communication. Maybe everyone that is an officer knows what is going on, but please think about the peon's like me

Comment

seeing as we all have done about the same amount of end game content, there is no real raid-leader anymore. I don't necessarily want to take such big reins, but i will start to study all the different boss strategies for MC, ZG BWL(lol), and AQ, and when the time comes, i hope i have some usefull input for our future raids.