LunaTag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LunaTag

As most of you know by now, (or will know soon enough) Lunatg has stepped down as our GM, due to Real life time constraints and other respectable reasons.
    While i have nothing but faith in Crebis, I just want to take two seconds to Raise my glass to Luna. Not only was she an amazing Guild leader, I'm sure she'll continue to contribute in the best ways to the TG guild, and in as much, the TG community.
    Not to mention the fact that she's an amazing person, and one of my best friends, online... and off. And some of my best times in game have happened while she's been there with me. The Ubrs run that witnessed two paladins standing around for ridiculous amounts of time while the rest of the raid was fighting for their lives.... hypno toads and Bagpipes and Kebobbing... conversations about voltaire... and that dusky little... closet thing in that graveyard... and ridiculous amounts of time spent running around Ironforge looking like retards.

You're Amazing Luna...

And for that, I thank you.

but also..

I STABZ j00!

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: LunaTag

Agreed, Cheers to you Luna. Sad to see you step down. but very grateful for all that you have done here. We hope to pwn with you for ages to come.
    Kemotaha

Comment

Thankyou Luna for all you have done. If it were not for you I would not be here.

Comment

Agreed you are an amaging person and we love you!!!!!!
        Candrice 63 Warrior
        Ricca 70 Rogue
        Machelle 70 Mage
        Enya 74 Druid

Comment

I have not been in TG long, but Luna has done nothing but be the most kind, wonderful person that she is. I am sad to see her step down, but believe Crebis can do a great job. Luna, thank you for all you have done. You have my respect and admiration.

/cheer Luna

Comment

Ever since that first time we met in IF when i was spamming recruitment to get Blood of the Dragonshard involved in end game and you thought i was female til that first day i hopped on TS. I have had nothing but respect and admiration for you. You did an outstanding job and will continue that trend no matter what your role is. I hope to still part with you in many raids to come.

/cheer
            /salute
            /throw ale into fire pit
            Thunderhorn:
            70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
            70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
            70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
            70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
            70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
            70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
            70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
            Gilneas:
            50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Luna, you're amazing, you're hilarious, you're fun, and you're one of my greatest friends in the guild. I am so PROUD of you for everything that you've done and will continue to do for this guild. Your sacrifices have been substantial and I pray that you do not feel that they were in vain or that they were not appreciated.

You rock.

You pwn.

We love you.

PS: Devo forever <3<3<3<3 I love you :D

Comment

Luna, you did so much to make this game fun :) and above all else are an excellent person, and a wonderful leader.

I <3 you bunches!

Comment

Luna rocks, as always.

Plus, she soloed the bat boss.
                  RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Oh guys, stop it! You're going to make me cry.

Manny, I love ya to pieces.

Adrielle- dun nuh nuh nuh nuh- CRACK THAT WHIP!

Everyone else, thank you so much. I look forward to continuing to work my hide off for you guys, and especially look forward to people asking "Are you the GM?" and getting to say "NO! Go pester Crebis!"

Comment

Seems like everything had to happen during my vacation :(

Well, I hope TG continues to look forward and I'm certain Crebis will be a great leader too.

Luna, you rock! I love this guild :)

I'll be back in 3 more days!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I remember the first guild function in Duskwood.. a great time had by all then some silly rogue ran up and challenged Luna to a duel. " oh jeez... now?..." LOL .. i have never died so fast b4 or since. Luna your awsome and did a fantastic job and continue to do so. Without you and Apo this fantastic group of ppl would not be together today.

/salute
                        /bow

Comment

sad to see you go luna, hope everything goes well so you can come back as soon as possible, it wont be the same w/o you. Who else is going to take out the bat boss in ZG. take care luna.

Comment

No worries, I'm not going anywhere. I'll still be at all of our raids and guild activities. I am still a Colonel here, I just passed the big old crown to Crebis. He will do the guild a world of good!

Comment

Originally posted by luna
                              No worries, I'm not going anywhere. I'll still be at all of our raids and guild activities. I am still a Colonel here, I just passed the big old crown to Crebis. He will do the guild a world of good!

(^_^)KOOL(^_^)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X