Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donnerzwerg, but when?

Hello WoW TGers,

My name is Rincewind, I've been a member here for, well, since when it says under my name. I'm introducing myself here because there are a few (many?) who havn't ventured beyond this forum. :)

I played WoW in the late beta and up until about a year ago when I reached the end game of my graduate degree. This seriously conflicted with my participation in the endgame of WoW. So I gave up WoW and hanv't gotten around to coming back.

I'd like to come back and reintroduce myself to the game, see what PvP is all about, get my warrior re-rolled, tie up my level 60 quests, get back into the raid business, see how my auctions went, and feed my epic mount ;) . There's one problem though, and that's all of my established characters are on Aggramar.

I have heard that Blizzard allowed character transfers at one point but are no longer doing that. I'd love to transfer my 60 dwarven fighter when (and if) they allow this process to Thunderhorn to join up with my fellow TGers to help you in your casual end game exploits.

I'm not too keen on starting from the bottom (yet again), but I just wanted you to know that I'm itching to play and will jump at the chance if I can get my level 60 warrior over from Aggramar. His name is Donnerzwerg, he's a dwarf, and he's probably drunk singing in the taverns of Ironforge without me telling him what to do. I just hope he didn't trade in his axes for more beer.

RW
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: Donnerzwerg, but when?

We'd love to have ya, but Character transfers aren't exactly the best thing to rely on. They don't allow them all too often, and when they do- It's from one server specifically to another. Usually from a full server to a new server. You could maybe try contacting blizzard specifically, but I don't know how friendly they are to requests like that.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Well it would probably be faster to start a new char to get to 60 than to wait on a transfer..lol But we would love to have you join us...
      Candrice 63 Warrior
      Ricca 70 Rogue
      Machelle 70 Mage
      Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Having a new member is always fantastic but Vin is right transferrs are usually server specific. Also, they are usually from a highly populated server to a new one and Thunderhorn is a full one.

Keep an eye out though...we are always looking for new skilled people!

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

Rincewind! I've played with you in the Sandbox! :D

I'd personally love to have you with us, although, I do understand the not wanting to start new ... I started my mage 3 times over before I got one to 60. Hellish. But yeah, take it into consideration, we'd love to have you. :)

Comment

OMG, what happened to the forum? :D
            ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
            No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

It received a makeover by Apophis.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse