BFD today, 3/18?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFD today, 3/18?

I've anyone's up for it, I have a priest that's had several successful runs of BFD. An easy instance that can be finished in 90 minutes and has several great blue drops. For anyone that needs a staff with int/stamina, I've seen the Rod of the Sleepwalker drop on every single run. For any of you leather users, the Moss Cinch dropped every time as well. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM, or in game, the 3 characters I use are Sinessence, Piquant and Gabble.

edit*
    P.S. I forget to mention, there is a blue, 29.0 DPS Wand as a quest reward ;)
    Last edited by FPS_Douglas; 03-18-2006, 12:20 PM.

Re: BFD today, 3/18?

My notes on BFD, including where to get the quests that lead into it:

http://matureasskickers.net/wbb2/thr...threadid=12018

I've only been once, with my warlock. If you got your succubus and wondered where that other quest from the Barrens goes, this is it.
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

my 32 priest has been using rod of sleepwalker for the past....almost 10 levels, maybe? great drop. [item]rod of the sleepwalker[/item]

i got a nice wand my first time through, as well.
      [TG]epheneh

Comment

Ooh, nice staff. I've been using [item]Staff of Westfall[/item] since my VC run, and wondering when I'll see something better. Even my 31 priest on Bleeding Hollow is still using Westfall.
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X