Teamspeak during Raids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak during Raids

Just a reminder that during the raids the only person that should be talking about pulls and designating targets is the Raid Leader. The only exception to that is if the raid leader assigns that task to someone else or asks for input.. We had several problems during UBRS after AQ Saturday night. People were reminded several times and we had some fillers that didnt take the hint. If asking people to join us in Teamspeak so they can hear the directions we need to make sure that the rules are set forth as soon as they join us in TS and the rules are enforced. ( of course that doesnt apply to downtime/recovering from a wipe where we all like to joke around and release tension and frustration : P ) Just my thoughts but it was quite frustrating having to go over the pulls several times and ppl talking over the raid leader during those directions.

/e equips fire resist gear for the flames sure to come

Re: Teamspeak during Raids

Even then It's gatta cool down a bit, as sometimes the 'downtime' turns to extended downtime and we just sit in the same spot for a while. I think that was due to some extras tonight mostly, however I know I can improve as well.

But, usually if someone yells "adds" it fixes itself.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I agree there are times we all get out of hand but what is being talking about now was just out of hand. Don't get me wrong, I really do appreiate when someone joins us due to lack of people on our part. What I don't like tho is someone who continually talks during a raid and just wants to go on and on about something that is not pertinent to the raid. When we are in an instance and the raid leader is giving out instructions it is so frustrating to try to listen over someone talking nonsense. Please lets all try to be more considerate and also if we have guests lets make sure they know our policy upfront on talking during raids.

Thanks Crim

Comment

I suggest using Teamspeak Overlay if your system can run stable with it. (Mine can. I run at 2048x1500, though, so I have to crank up the TSO font size to read the overlay.) If someone's riding over you and refuses to shut up, you can see their name and have an assistant boot them out of the TS channel.
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by Eive
          Just a reminder that during the raids the only person that should be talking about pulls and designating targets is the Raid Leader. The only exception to that is if the raid leader assigns that task to someone else or asks for input.. We had several problems during UBRS after AQ Saturday night. People were reminded several times and we had some fillers that didnt take the hint. If asking people to join us in Teamspeak so they can hear the directions we need to make sure that the rules are set forth as soon as they join us in TS and the rules are enforced. ( of course that doesnt apply to downtime/recovering from a wipe where we all like to joke around and release tension and frustration : P ) Just my thoughts but it was quite frustrating having to go over the pulls several times and ppl talking over the raid leader during those directions.

/e equips fire resist gear for the flames sure to come
          Super +rep, but don't you think that the forum-goers are not the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
            Super +rep, but don't you think that the forum-goers are not the problem?
            I agree fully with you Mateo.. this post wasnt really intended for our forum goers but, it is usually one of the forum goers that is either leading the party or finding fillers for empty slots.. .we love having people join us on TS for the ease of communication. We just need to remind those joining us the importance of comm silence during pulling instructions and fights. )

Eive/Patchs

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X