Was going to get WoW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was going to get WoW

Hey I was thinking of getting WoW, but I'm not a fan of Subscription fees. (Or fees of any kind) I can't really pay online, is there any other way of paying for WoW?

Also a pros and cons of getting WoW would be nice.

Re: Was going to get WoW

They say you don't need a credit card. You may be able to call to set it up, but there is a Game Time card you can get at most GameStop and Best Buy locations. I didn't see any way to set up an account without putting a credit card number in though.

Worst case, you could put a credit card in, pay with a game card, then edit your account settings to take the credit card out.

Hope this helps.
    Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

I have been using the gamecard without using a credit card. I haven't used one since December - but I would think it is still that way. Walmart has them in-store too.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GHOVO
        Hey I was thinking of getting WoW, but I'm not a fan of Subscription fees. (Or fees of any kind) I can't really pay online, is there any other way of paying for WoW?

Also a pros and cons of getting WoW would be nice.
        I have a review going up in the next day or so.

Comment

Another easy way to pay is with paypal's virtual credit card... (which you can fund with your checking account and/or by selling some stuff on ebay =)
          "When in doubt, make a fool of yourself" - personal motto
          "Crack is the reason for glass broken" - warning on my favorite japanese teapot

Comment

You can sign up with just a game card, but you need one when you first sign up, which means that you say you will play for 90 days (30day trial and 60day game card).
            Kemotaha

Comment

I´ve heard of some "free" WoW servers but I´m pretty sure this is ilegal stuff and I honestly don´t recommend... I know that Blizzard doesn´t support those servers and you won´t be able to play with the "regular" customers in an official server.

Buying a game card will be a good idea if you don´t entend to play WoW everyday, in that case it´ll be cheaper than pay a regular 15 U$ per month.
              sigpic

Comment

Seeing as you are in the UK, you can sign up with your switch/delta card and tie it to you current account if they need a card, then all you have to do is purchase a game card each month and/or let them take the ££ straight out of your bank account.

Comment

I would set up a Paypall if I had money in my account, should be getting a job soon though. So the I'll get it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X