Dynamic Signature - UniUploader Application Errors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamic Signature - UniUploader Application Errors

A couple folks have reported they are having problems with the UniUploader. After starting they get an error stating that the "Application failed to load".

Here is some information and a fix that should help resolve those problems:

If you receive this error ""The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."

UniUploader needs .NET framework installed for the UniUploader to work. Go to to WindowsUpdate, use the custom install, Go to select optional software updates, and check the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or go to the following links to download:

Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86)
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...DisplayLang=en
    Please report back if this fix solves your problems!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Dynamic Signature - UniUploader Application Errors

Originally posted by Apophis
    A couple folks have reported they are having problems with the UniUploader. After starting they get an error stating that the "Application failed to load".

Here is some information and a fix that should help resolve those problems:

Please report back if this fix solves your problems!

This is the error I was getting!! I'll try this fix next time I get the chance! Thanks, Apophis!

Comment

Thanks a million, I was getting this error also. You are a GOD! :)

Comment

Yeah... check it out....

Makes me really want more 300's on here though..... must go work at that so i look more impressive.

Comment

.NET ACKKK I hate .NET I use CF!

Comment

Originally posted by Altor
            .NET ACKKK I hate .NET I use CF!
            I hate both .NET and CF. I used to do a lot of CF development and it's just as bloated as the Microsoft product line and about as secure to boot!

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
              I hate both .NET and CF. I used to do a lot of CF development and it's just as bloated as the Microsoft product line and about as secure to boot!
              LOL

I am a CF user group manager (no, I'm not a nerd). It has great perks. I get free books from many publishers (O'reilly, Osborne, Peach Pit, Wrox, etc..) and get free software from macromedia and now Adobe.

I have had several jobs programming for the Army and DOD. I just finished a job last summer with Missile Defense Agency. CF is used quite a bit in the Army. As far as security goes, there are about 2-3 firewalls you have to go through, then Active Directory, then an Oracle account. I'm sure it's not the best, but it really does work quite well.

What were you doing with CF?

Comment

LOL

I am a CF user group manager (no, I'm not a nerd). It has great perks. I get free books from many publishers (O'reilly, Osborne, Peach Pit, Wrox, etc..) and get free software from macromedia and now Adobe.

I have had several jobs programming for the Army and DOD. I just finished a job last summer with Missile Defense Agency. CF is used quite a bit in the Army. As far as security goes, there are about 2-3 firewalls you have to go through, then Active Directory, then an Oracle account. I'm sure it's not the best, but it really does work quite well.

What were you doing with CF?
                I was the Chief Technology Officer for an Internet development company. We ran CF quite extensively on both a Windows cluster and a Sun Enterprise 4500 cluster for various web applications spanning a variety of vertical markets. I always found CF to use FAR more resources than were needed.

Also contributing to that was a problem of developers that weren't very good. They had the philosophy of "if it works, it's done" with no care in the world how efficient their code was or what it did to the cluster that it was put on.

One of the original incarnations of Tactical Gamer was developed entirely in CF. I used that as a rapid development/prototyping tool to figure out how I wanted everything to work and then re-wrote it all in PHP so I could get better performance out of the Sun Ultra 5's that ran the site.

This was also a few years ago, it's highly probable that CF has improved security these days and the performance issues have been addressed. So you can add a grain of "current version ignorance" to my opinion if you like. I wouldn't be offended.

Comment

I don't think you are ignorant about it at all. You obviously know what you are talking about!

I am the deputy CIO for a contracting company. My buddy is the CIO. All that entails is he is in charge of getting new IT contracts/managing them. I am in charge of all of the developers/DBA's/etc.. Nothing too big as we are a small company but spread out over the US. I still get to code (which I LOVE to do), but I have TONS of meetings. Maybe I can hire someone to go to the meetings for me. LOL

Sounds like you and I could talk about this stuff all day long.

DO you find that gaming takes you away from coding? I have tons of code to write at home for my side business, but just can't seem to NOT log into WOW.

Comment

I don't think you are ignorant about it at all. You obviously know what you are talking about!

I am the deputy CIO for a contracting company. My buddy is the CIO. All that entails is he is in charge of getting new IT contracts/managing them. I am in charge of all of the developers/DBA's/etc.. Nothing too big as we are a small company but spread out over the US. I still get to code (which I LOVE to do), but I have TONS of meetings. Maybe I can hire someone to go to the meetings for me. LOL

Sounds like you and I could talk about this stuff all day long.

DO you find that gaming takes you away from coding? I have tons of code to write at home for my side business, but just can't seem to NOT log into WOW.
                    I wouldn't say i'm ignorant, but I'm not well versed in newer versions of Cold Fusion. It would be wrong of me to state that it's still as bad as I remember it without experience with the new and improved CF.

Gaming take me away from coding? Heh. Never. I still do a lot of coding, development and integration work. If you want to see my biggest project, one that keeps me up to date and constantly involved in that portion of the industry, check out http://www.TacticalGamer.com. :icon_cool

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X