Bank request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank request

Ok I really wasnt going to ask for this until Crebis told me it might be a good idea.

Im going to need a significant amount of Dark Iron Ore, or funds to purchase such ore if I am ever to get the +22 intellect enchant. While I do not expect the full cost to be covered by the guild bank, any donation it is willing to give would be VERY appreciated.

My reasons for trying for this enchant are as such:
    1. I dont believe we have a guilded enchanter that can do this enchant anymore, and this is an enchant a LOT of casters look for on their way to the spellpower enchant (which drops off MC bosses)

2. I have already done all the turn ins to make it to honored among those mat hungry dwarves, and I dont want all that money and work to be in vain. I can see them now...eating thier Dark Iron O's every morning with Core jelly toast and Heart of the Mountain Juice.

The only reason I am making a formal request of the guild is that I simply cannot do this myself by the time we want to start running endgame a lot...and I believe we need at least one of our enchanters to know this recipe.

P.S.: sorry this is a new thread, but the bank post was out of date and buried under many others

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Re: Bank request

Roger Roger Sunderland.
    I'm sucking up mountains of Dark Iron Ore myself... (i'm also getting it by myself... Me? use the guild bank for my own needs? ... never...) So that i can make some of the plans... But i'll start gathering for you.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

yeah, if i had mining i would totally get the stuff myself but...i chose to work in a clothing factory for 5c a day making [item]white linen robe[/item]

Comment

Well it isnt really a personal need I see it as a guild need.. We need at least one person in the guild to have the enchant...But we need our new tanks to have the good armor that is made from it as well..so maybe we can come to someway that we can stretch the iron..lol
        Candrice 63 Warrior
        Ricca 70 Rogue
        Machelle 70 Mage
        Enya 74 Druid

Comment

LOL. We'll see what we can do :)

/multiply dark iron ore

"please type /help for a list of commands"

>.< DANGIT!

Comment

Yeah... Just for the record, the amount of dark iron required to make armor can be easily determined by this simple formula

(# of times the word 'Dark Iron' appears in the items name)(10)To the power of ten.

I think the bracers alone require something like 10 DI bars... and that's 80 DI ore. PLUS a run into BRD. /gag.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

I suppose that the actual iron could be banked, and my request could switch to a monetary donation so that I could purchase the ore? I dunno...I will let the officer(s?) in charge of the bank work out all the details, but as candrice said I see it as a guild need more than a personal one...if enchanting got me any money I wouldnt even be asking for a donation. Come to think of it? What proffesion of mine DOES make money?

/goes back to his job making [item]white linen robe[/item]

Comment

I can make almost all the end-game armor available from TB faction... I still need some mats to become exalted too, I&#180;d love to spend a few hours during the week getting the mats we all need.
                sigpic

Comment

/shameless bump

Comment

Why don't we do a few BRD runs JUST FOR the ore if we need it so bad? There are plenty of us with mining skill

Comment

Once I get my mining skill up high enough I would definitely be up for it.

Comment

Sacredlord, lvl 300 miner at your service!
                        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X