Requesting help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting help.

First off, Last night I made lvl 40, when I got to 40 I had 16g. after training I had about 2g, I went to learn Artisan Leatherwork (225+) which cost another 5, I had enough leather I could make enough items to sell to get the 5g needed for training and the rest of the plans I need to continue leatherworking.

I need help on how to get Dragonscale leatherworking or even if thats what I want to do or not, I know I want to make mail as that is what my toon uses now. I went to the Master Dragonscale leatherworker in Azshara but he didn't offer anything, I did this when I was 223 LW and lvl 40 so not sure if I need 225+ or higher lvl or even if I was talking to the right person.

I also would like to request some help getting my mount, I know I need 15g to learn how to ride and another 70-80g for the mount itself, I know this is alot to ask for, But I know that I also have alot to offer in the future. I have always been willing to help others, and I always will be, please let me know how I can help out and I will!!!

Last, I made an Uldaman run last night with Glasspriest, it was great, we had 3 lvl 40's so when we got to the end boss it was really tuff, I would really like to make some more runs in Uldaman as well as Scarlet Monastary, if anyone is looking for help with these please look me up, Also if you need help with any other lower lvl instances Again, Please Ask!

Thanks!
    Xtracker

Re: Requesting help.

I can help with Uldaman, and Scarlet Monestary....and keep me in mind for Mauradon as well.

Wish I could help with the mount, but I am tapped.

Leatherworking....hmmm. Never done leatherworking, so I wouldn't know. I know there is a NE expert leatherworker trainer on the edge of 1000 needles, but I don't know what she teaches.

Comment

First I would like to say Thanks to the Fantastic People that lent me the funds to get my mount, I now have a wonderful Nightsaber to ride around on.!

Second, thanks to the wonderful people tht went to Scarlet Monastery last night, I was on a hot streak with the rolls and came out feeling a little bad. It was a great run! I now have 3 Pieces of the Scarlet Chain set with 3 more left to get, I got the Belt, Bracers, and Gloves!

I finally got the Dragonscale Quest but it has me puzzled, I need to make 2 Scorpid Scale Breastplates and 2 Scorpid Scale something else. I dont have the plans for these, how the heck am I to make them with no plans! when I am done here I am checking thottbot and looking into it further.

Thanks to everyone in TG!

Comment

I believe that both of those plans drop in Tanaris and that the scorpid scales can be skinned from the scorpions in Tanaris.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
          I believe that both of those plans drop in Tanaris and that the scorpid scales can be skinned from the scorpions in Tanaris.
          Yes they do...They drop too much. Those patterns are flooded in the AH and can be gotten at a good price. If you want help with the scorpid scales, I can bring my 59 hunter to skin with you. I've been vendering my scorpid scales. I'll keep them and send 'em your way now.

Comment

Congrats, D, on making 40 and a mount.
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Thanks Guys, I really apreceat all the help I can get. I am really trying hard to get to 60 ASAP, its really hard when you use to have a 60 and could go on Raids, and then to loose the 60 and have to start over. I hear everyone talking about ZG and BRD and MC and I just about cry cause I know if I still had Barbarella I would be with you all.

I am stilll getting alot of Silk and other Mats that I dont need, If anyone wants them let me know and I will send them to you. I think we need to creat a list of who needs what so we can send each other stuff we dont need and in reeturn get the stuff we do need, a bank toon probably wouldn't work as it would get to full to quick, but if there was a list of who needed what it could go directly to that person who could use it to lvl there professions.

Comment

I’m almost sure I sent to our guild bank some scorpid patterns, check if it isn’t the one you need. I recently sent a blue dragonscale one too (not sure what kind ´cause I don’t know much about leatherworking... was a drop and Aldrwin, my 50 mage, got in ST.
                sigpic

Comment

I got the 2 pattern I need for the quest, they were only 50s for both so I got lazy and bought them :).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X