Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helping your alts/lower lvl.

Howdy folks!

I have a ton of good greens in the mid-teens to mid-twenties in lvl. Also, I have 3 blues; twisted sabre, killmaim and skeletal club. If any toons around these lvls need anything, just PM and I'll send them 2 you... bank space is running low. This stuff won't fetch huge prices at the AH, so I think they would be better used by fellow TGers. So if you got an alt with crappy leggins, or you just want a new weapon, let me know what you're looking for... I have a ton of stuff.

Re: Helping your alts/lower lvl.

If you're running low on bank space, we have a bank character created for members under level 40. We're still getting her on her feet as far as money and bag space goes, but I don't think many people realize that we have that under 40 bank toon and there has not been many donations made to her.

If you'd like to send something to the under 40 bank, please mail it to: TGBankertwo.

I'm by no means trying to discourage you from helping out your fellow guildies, just making you aware of a resource you may not have known you had. :)

Happy Leveling!

Comment

That's pretty kewl. Could I put a large bag in there with stuff that people can just take? I don't mean for poeple to sell or vl enchanting, it's meant for toons that can really use a particular item. I think that even more important than having a coule great items is having few or no crappy items.

Comment

I realized I'm still using Staff of Westfall on my 24 druid. What would you recommend I upgrade to, if anything?
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Well, I don't think I have anything better than that. I would recommend Rod of the Sleepwalker. It's very common drop of one of the Bosses in BFD.

Comment

I just ran BFD with my 32 Warlock with some 40+ and 50+ guildies on Bleeding Hollow just to get that staff. It drops from the "final" boss behind the acolytes, the one before the secret door opens to reveal the "real" final boss. [item]Rod of the Sleepwalker[/item] is a pretty nice caster staff. I also got the wand reward, [item]Gravestone Scepter[/item], which was better than the [item]Excavation Rod[/item] that I got in the excavation in the Wetlands from killing all the dinosaurs.
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X