X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting in-game

Originally posted by Chair
    we got room
    Yeah but my poor Toon is a level 16 nelf druid with a long way to go before he can play with you guys n gals :D
    Thanks for the offer though :)

Re: End-game pacing

Originally posted by Just G
    Yeah but my poor Toon is a level 16 nelf druid with a long way to go before he can play with you guys n gals :D
    We were all level 16 at one point...you won't be there forever...lol. Come on down!! We'll be glad to add you to our mosh pit!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Send Altor an email. I have a green leather chest piece you can have. lvl 17 I think. Dropped from a rare mob in Loch. Let me know if you need anything else as well. I can take you through deadmines or stockade.

Comment

I have a level 12 dwarf priest, we could go to Deadmines together or I can run you trough VC with my 60 pally.
        sigpic

Comment

I have a 10 Druid that I am going to start working on every now and then, let me know if you need some help.

Comment

Originally posted by Altor
            Send Altor an email. I have a green leather chest piece you can have. lvl 17 I think. Dropped from a rare mob in Loch. Let me know if you need anything else as well. I can take you through deadmines or stockade.
            Wow Thank You :D
            err...do you mean an email in game cos if you do....I aint done that before... I kinda jus picked up n played, Havnt really read much apart from loadsa stuff on this forum :)

Comment

Re: Connecting in-game

Just head to a mailbox (usually by an Inn) and in put Altor in the top line. In the second line is the title. You'll get used to everything. This game is to addictive not to!

Comment

Many Thanks Altor, I will do this now :D
                Apologies to Beep for bumpin his thread :o and Thanks for moving this here

Comment

Many Thanks Altor, I will do this now :D
                  Apologies to Beep for bumpin his thread :o and Thanks for moving this here
                  LOL...not a problem, bro...just trying to keep the threads clear...:row__593:
                  Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

If you need anything let me know, I have a level 19 priest and a level 16 warrior. In game I'm usually on Adrielle or Myranda. I need to do Deadmines and such, so just send me a whisper in game if you need help!

Comment

Thanks Adrielle ....but it might not be possible :o
                      I tried to mail Altor but it said noone on by that name soooo i was thinkin..
                      Is there an American Thunderhorn server as im on the European one?

Comment

Yes we are on the American Thunderhorn server, i didn't even know there was a European one.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrielle
                          If you need anything let me know, I have a level 19 priest and a level 16 warrior. In game I'm usually on Adrielle or Myranda. I need to do Deadmines and such, so just send me a whisper in game if you need help!
                          You know all you have to do is ask and Altor will do whatever. If you want deadmines, say the word!

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
                            Yes we are on the American Thunderhorn server, i didn't even know there was a European one.
                            Me neither !!
                            I thought that i was on the same server but when i start playing there is a splash accross the chat box that says"Welcome to the european WoW servers" so that is why i assume im on a different one!
                            If anyone knows any different please let me know :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X