Bank Runs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank Runs

In an effort to increase our guild bank we will be making bank runs every week. We will try to vary the times so everyone will have an opportunity to join us if they wish. This is not something that will be mandatory, but those who do choose to join us will have first preference on loot that drops. Mind you everything that is picked up on a run will first go to the bank then people can put in an application if they need something.
    Depending on how many people show up we might just split into 2 or 3 groups and hit different places. You might want to take your grp and do a 5 man strat scarlet run or we could take 10 or 15 of us and kick some major league booty in tyr's hand, or hearthglen, or we could farm essences of air, water, or felcloth. Whatever people want it doesnt matter.
    The runs will be for a min. of 2 hrs. If a grp decides to do a instance it may take longer but we want people to do what they want and will enjoy. Once we get everyone and break into grps or stay as one big grp, we will decide on one person in each grp to be in charge of getting the loot to the bank.
    Although we might not get alot of people this week because of short notice, I would still like to start tomm. I would also like to knock this out first thing so people can do their own thing. I'm thinking around 9 or 10am server time to start. Or whenever people get around, but plan on doing it first thing when ya get on if ya wish to join.
    Remember I want all the input you can give on how we can do this so its fun!!

Thanks Crim

Re: Bank Runs

I will be on and ready to go, sounds like fun. My only thing I would like to see is more frequent bank reports so we know what is available.

Comment

If you do any runs where my noob behind will be able to survive i will gladly help out!

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
        I will be on and ready to go, sounds like fun. My only thing I would like to see is more frequent bank reports so we know what is available.
        with the whole new guild roster... all u have to do is go to (link was here) and u can see the bankers inventory, no wook nescessary

Edit by Crebis/Orion: the link was deleted because the officers are not yet ready to release this. Chair is correct, a system is being worked on. It will save alot of stress on this guild and give us more oganization with toons and even the banks. Expect to hear more on this early next week. (Should be good by then.) Sorry to be all secretive. And sorry to edit your post Chair.
        Last edited by orion808; 03-25-2006, 02:36 AM.