Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raid Scheduling Poll (Please read)

Greetings Everyone!
    In an effort to collect information about what days and times are best for TG to raid end-game, I'm putting up this poll to collect some information.

Please fill out the poll only if the following are true:
    A. You are interested in end-game PvE
    B. You are level 60 (or will be in the very near term)
    C. Have some time to commit to end game raiding (any amount, small or large, is fine)
    D. Have read and understand the basics required for end-game raiding with TG.

Things to note:
    A. Your answers will be visible to everyone, so Officers and other raid organizers may contact you directly to see if you will be available for certain raids.
    B. This information will be used to assist, not govern, when raids will occur. Other factors have to be considered, some are listed here:
    1. Availability of leadership (Those capable of leading a raid via TS, etc)
    2. Availability of required talent (Such as Tanks, healers, Tranq-shot [MC], etc)
    3. Availability of other guilds who may run with us (for instance, if we run MC or AQ40, and decide to raid with another guild)
    C. If this poll shows that most people prefer to run at times when you are unable to run, this does not exclude you from running... Raids can still be scheduled and discussed the same way they always have been (via TS, posting on the forums, and in general conversation with other guildies.
    D. Yes, I understand this poll is not perfect and may not represent your specific needs (i.e. you may be able to run all day on one day, and only certain times on other days.) Please try to fill it out as best you can. We will take the results with a grain of salt.

Thanks much, if you have any questions or concerns please either respond to this thread or feel free to PM me here.

-Mirada (JonC)
    Sunday
    11.73%
    Monday
    5.59%
    Tuesday
    5.03%
    Wednesday
    6.70%
    Thursday
    9.50%
    Friday
    15.64%
    Saturday
    16.76%
    6pm-10pm (server time)
    10.61%
    8pm-12am (server time)
    11.73%
    10pm-2am (server time)
    6.70%
    "When in doubt, make a fool of yourself" - personal motto
    "Crack is the reason for glass broken" - warning on my favorite japanese teapot

Re: Raid Scheduling Poll (Please read)

Nice job Mirada!

Comment

Fantastic! Great idea for a poll. I would like to throw in the idea of an all day Saturday raid fest. Start early in the morning, break for a nice lunch and dinner hour, but really see if we can do a whole run. My personal situation allows for me to be able to run anytime on saturdays, late night fridays and sundays til 8pm. I can raid during the week but it is very hard to get up at 4:30AM for work after you went to bed at 1:00AM. I am here to do any endgame! My holy spec pally is ready to rock and my warlock is going to be ready for engame by the end of April!

TG Rocks!
      Silchar/Celltar

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
      Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
      Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

I like Silch's idea of an all day Sat or Sunday raid. Or at least durring the day as well as night. But just know for me, football season knocks these days out for me.

Comment

I think it would be nice if our raid start times varied a bit more so that some of us that have other obligations in the late afternoon/early evening might be able to raid with the guild a little more.

Is there any chance we could occasionally have raids at a different time? For instance maybe Wednesdays have raids start at 9pm server time instead of having them at 7:30 every single night. I have other obligations so often that I can usually only make it to the 7:30 raids on Sundays and Mondays. *Cries

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost
            I think it would be nice if our raid start times varied a bit more so that some of us that have other obligations in the late afternoon/early evening might be able to raid with the guild a little more.

Is there any chance we could occasionally have raids at a different time? For instance maybe Wednesdays have raids start at 9pm server time instead of having them at 7:30 every single night. I have other obligations so often that I can usually only make it to the 7:30 raids on Sundays and Mondays. *Cries
            Varied raid times is a fantastic idea. I know a bunch of folks keep asking for earlier raid times too, because starting at 9pm server means the east coast crowd is looking at 10pm start, which isn't viable for people who gotta go to work the next day. But yes, 6pm server starts, 9pm server starts, there should be a whole variety so everyone can make it to something.

Comment

Due to international time difference, the raid times that I can make it on are Friday and Saturday night for you guys (Sat and Sun mornings for me)

:)

Delirium Platoon Leader
              Fate Squad Leader
              All round fantastic dude

Comment

aall right.... who dug up the old post