BRD quests for Ony Key

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRD quests for Ony Key

I am just looking for anyone thst needs to complete the quest chain in BRD for their Ony key, I will be heading there to night if anyone is interested. It will probably be around 8 p.m. server time.

Re: BRD quests for Ony Key

I need to do this wil 2 of my toons. But I won't be able to stay on long tonight. Since I plan on doing both raids on Tue and Wed, I need to limit my play tonight. Wife aggros from a long distance and sooth beast NEVER works!

Comment

Aldrwin - my alt, 51 mage, needs that quest. I´m not in the jailbreak quest yet, depending on which part you are I´ll be glad to help.
      sigpic

Comment

So many quests, too little time:) ...I need this for my 54 warrior, Olafsson...but not sure that tonight will work for me. He needs to go talk to Windsor the first time.
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Aldrwin is now 52 and willing to go. Same thing here, need to talk to windsor for the first time.
          sigpic

Comment

Anah is on Jailbreak, but I have 2 other toons that need to do the whole thing.
            Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X