Dire Maul - Tribute Run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dire Maul - Tribute Run

Anyone up for DM tribute run Monday evening, 'round 8PM?

Beepster (the priest) is thinking that might be a good idea!!!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Dire Maul - Tribute Run

What exactly does a DM tribute run do? I may need to do this instead of Scholo if the chances of gear are better, because i need bear before saturday.

Comment

I'd totally be up for that if that wasn't dad's time. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
        What exactly does a DM tribute run do? I may need to do this instead of Scholo if the chances of gear are better, because i need bear before saturday.
        This is a 5 man run through DM north. It involves (a) NOT killing the named boss mobs/guards as you move through the instance and (b) being able to craft an ogre suit disguise that lets you get your party into the room with the king. If you are then successful with the Ogre King (tough fight), then all the bosses you didn't kill effectively contribute their loot to the tribute chest. The result is usually 4 good blue items for your 5 man party.

Balance is key...need tank, healer, rogue, mage...plus one other...can be tank, druid, mage, warlock, most anything.
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Ok well i've never done this before and it sounds like fun, and a good chance of some gear. Sign me up.

Comment

We need rogue and mage plus one more...any takers??

Ricca.?..you know and love this place...:row__523:

Chair?...Hunter love?

We'll even stop by the Tree Boss in DM west to see if he drops something worth having...like a book!!!
            Beep

Comment

Originally posted by Adrielle
              I'd totally be up for that if that wasn't dad's time. :(
              Time to pass the plate for Addie to get her own computer. I'm serious...who's in.

Comment

Originally posted by Altor
                Time to pass the plate for Addie to get her own computer. I'm serious...who's in.
                I don't think it's the computer. I think it's the account that's shared...but I'm not sure.
                Beep

Comment

If this could be pushed back till later in the week I would love to go...i even have all the items (suit, trap mats etc.).

I just dont have the time tonight.

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

Originally posted by Sunderland
                    If this could be pushed back till later in the week I would love to go...i even have all the items (suit, trap mats etc.).

I just dont have the time tonight.
                    Maybe the backup plan is to do it Thursday...or do it AGAIN on Thursday
                    Beep

Comment

I would say do it again Thursday.

Comment

I'm up for it whenever.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

OK...

tentatively Phantom, Manny and Beepster...still need rogue and mage...!!!
                          Beep

Comment

Zedd may cancel the Scholo run, if so Umbranus will fill that rogue slot if it's still open.
                            Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X