Re-acquiring Tier 0 set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-acquiring Tier 0 set

Welp, the new Tier 0 upgrades are live, so it's time for me to get my Tier 0 set again. I had destroyed it for bank room the week before the upgrades were announced (lucky me). I wanna get the pieces again, at least some of them, upgrade them to epics, and switch a couple of em out with my field marshal gear. Soooo I'll be up for some 5 man scholo, strat, brd, as well as ubrs and lbrs... first time I've run these dungeons in about... 8 or 9 months lol.

Re: Re-acquiring Tier 0 set

Heh. that'll be hella fun, Psi. Seeing as how all of the caps have been lowered. Count me in for a few runs...just let me know when.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Shouldn't the drops have increased as well?

Comment

Beepster will go along for healing...he needs his stuff too.
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Awesome. My priest just hit 43, so it won't be long till that char needs it's tier 0 sets as well. I just hope they took out some trash mobs now that they are 5 man cap, I don't want to have to spend all day in these instances lol.

Comment

I'm off work today, when I get back from class servers will be up, so if any runs go on today I'll be in.

Comment

Hrm, I guess this will be good, since I wanna finish the argent custodian quest, and I think I have the last part of another 5 man quest sitting in my log for the past year.

I can't remember how to get the upgraded argent dawn signet, you know the one with the +AP vs undead, can anyone refresh my memory?

Comment

Originally posted by Psiserrat
                Awesome. My priest just hit 43, so it won't be long till that char needs it's tier 0 sets as well. I just hope they took out some trash mobs now that they are 5 man cap, I don't want to have to spend all day in these instances lol.
                Love the priests! "Somebody quick...call an Ambulance!"

We need more of that priestly...er...healing! :row__523:
                Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Upgraded Argent dawn doodad starts in Lights hope chapel. I believe you have to get the quest to gather plagued flesh samples, then you have to locate the secret documents or something like that out of one of the Ziggurats.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

I will be up for runs for gear, just let me know when.

Comment

What's the name of the trinket so I can lookup the quest chain?

Comment

[item]Seal of the dawn[/item]

Edit:
                        [Item]Rune of the dawn[/item]

Comment

Thanks manny.

Comment

Oh, and don't try destroying your Argent Dawn token... You can get a new one, but it won't accelerate getting your quests.

damn... Servers being down are turning me into a forum monkey.

Comment

Ok, I'm on the second to last step... awesome.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X