Forum Goodness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Goodness

Y'know, I don't know how many of you surf around to see what's going on in other WoW guild forums. If you do, you'll almost certainly find that TG's forums are HOT!

We've got more solid information, more lively exchanges, even a few good "arguments" going on about stuff. I look forward to staying current and catching up in our forums. You can actually get a sense of things happening with the guild. Other places I visit are...well, underwhelming.

FWIW, if you're not checking the forums at least DAILY, you're missing a good chunk of what makes TG such a rewarding on-line community. Heck, you should also venture out of our own little beige colored WoW world into the olive drab of the broader TG community. There's a lot happening!

A special thanks to Apo for giving us a "new look" and for the promise of more technomazing stuff to come!!!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Forum Goodness

+1 on venturing out into the rest of TG!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Cing,

+rep for entering our domain. BTW when are you buying WoW?
      Kemotaha

Comment

Originally posted by Kemotaha
        BTW when are you buying WoW?
        I'm not really into RPG games, but I'm a big fan of the Warcraft (and Starcraft, too) universe. I beta tested WoW and had a good time, but it's just not something that I have the time or money for...

Oh, and FYI, there's a neighborhood in Dallas called Pleasant Grove. It's ghetto. Just thought you might find that interesting... It's the home of the PGV street gang: Pleasant Grove Vatos
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I dont look at any other forums for my gaming info, All my needs are met here for WoW and BF2, I have gleened plenty of help from previous threads posted here and if im stuck, i wouldnt hesitate to ask any of the guild members for advice :)
          Props to you all for making this place what it is today,
          Pure Quality :D

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
            +1 on venturing out into the rest of TG!

Although I should frequent The Sandbox a little more often, I can tell you from experience that getting out and seeing the rest of what TG has to offer is pretty neat-o. There's always something good happening in The Sandbox.

Comment

Fantastic look. Great job.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed