What's up with the servers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with the servers?

Servers were supposed to be up 2 hours ago. I don't see any realms up at all on the realm select page of the login. And I can't get the community site up. Anyone got any info?

Re: What's up with the servers?

Originally posted by Psiserrat
    Servers were supposed to be up 2 hours ago. I don't see any realms up at all on the realm select page of the login. And I can't get the community site up. Anyone got any info?
    Dunno, but a good guess is that they are having a no-good, very bad day over at Blizz and the server farms.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Guess so.

Comment

With the way things are going today, Blizzard won't get the WoW servers back on-line and EA won't release the BF2 1.22 server binaries.

It's just a bad day for updates.
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I’m having serious problems to download this damn patch. I did it manually and now instead of gain access to the game I’m redirected to download it again although the patch 1.10 is already in the appropriate folder...

Downloading it manually appears a message that my PC is behind a firewall... I turned off both firewalls Norton and XP but seem to be missing something.
          sigpic

Comment

Ouch, that sucks. I downloaded the patch around noon est, and had no problems installing it.

Comment

And, as I say that, a "blizzard background downloder" pops up automatically, which norton tried to block, I allowed it, it apparently did nothing and disappeared. Odd.

Comment

This is freaking me out that I can't open the WoW community site. I've never had this much trouble getting on that page on a patch day, ever.

Comment

Community site back up. They pushed back the extended maintenance time to 1:00 pm pacific, but still missed that mark by 42 mins now. Ugh.

Comment

No kidding, took me almost 6 hours to download this patch...
                    I was stuck at 96% for 3h.
                    BTW, before someone think I’m playing WoW in a cave (lol)... I got cable connection and a top of the line PC so this is definitely BLIZZARD´s fault!!!!!

Hopefully, I won’t be late for ZG tonight!
                    sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X