Patch v1.10.0 Released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch v1.10.0 Released

As most of you know, WoW Patch v1.10.0 was released today. It appears as though a number of people are having problems downloading the patch through WoW. As such, I have added this patch to the Tactical Gamer Member's download area.

If you are a Supporting Member you can download the patch using the link below:

Click for WoW Patch Downloads

Enjoy!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Patch v1.10.0 Released

Originally posted by Apophis
    As most of you know, WoW Patch v1.10.0 was released today. It appears as though a number of people are having problems downloading the patch through WoW. As such, I have added this patch to the Tactical Gamer Member's download area.

If you are a Supporting Member you can download the patch using the link below:

Click for WoW Patch Downloads

Enjoy!
    Thank you, Apo. Hey folks...this is ANOTHER reason to be a SUPPORTING MEMBER of TG. It's a perquisite for those who support the TG community financially.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

APo You rock, I was just going to get in WoW's Queue but this is much faster.
      Kemotaha

Comment

Yeah while I was at work I Remote Desktop Connected to my home computer, got on filefront, and started the download. Now I get back and the servers aren't up yet.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X