mirada's new spec

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mirada's new spec

Here's a link to the spec i chose for my priest, mirada...

I did not go for any of the 31 talents, i will admit they look better than the old ones, but i think this is a better fit atm... we shall see...

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...00000000000000
    "When in doubt, make a fool of yourself" - personal motto
    "Crack is the reason for glass broken" - warning on my favorite japanese teapot

Re: mirada's new spec

/cry for no lightwell

I know you guys have to keep the tanks up and it isnt too hot a talent for them, but lightwell is a first aid station!

Picture my perfect raid boss world:

DPS, DPS, DPS, be hit by aoe, bandaid, be hit with random targeting ability, lightwell, DPS, DPS,DPS, be hit by anything, healthstone, DPS, DPS, DPS, by now one of those 3 has hit cooldown and cycle starts over again, all without anyone actually CASTING anything on me personally. This leaves priests free to heal the tanks, while casters get love, but not the distracting kind.

Im biased though cuz im skishy.

P.S.: For future spec posting please link to your build at www.wowhead.com/talents it loads faster and is 100% always up to date with the patch, it also is faster to play with...try it out!

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

Beepster is similar to Mirada, but where he went 20/30/0, I went 26/25/0.

Those are fundamentally similar builds that boost mana efficiency, healing gains, faster heals and some mana regen.

It was quite a sight to see the queue of priests at the trainer, all flashing as they learned new skills and respecced at the same time!
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I'm gonna try something a little different than Mirada. So I will have the lightwell spell for all you squishies! I may drop holy reach for meditation eventually but here's my spec sheet if anyone is interested.
        http://www.wowhead.com/talent/?bxg0oZfxtcfMqt
        Lets raid again 4 hours sleep is more than enough!

Cres

Comment

Originally posted by Crescendeo
          I'm gonna try something a little different than Mirada. So I will have the lightwell spell for all you squishies! I may drop holy reach for meditation eventually but here's my spec sheet if anyone is interested.
          http://www.wowhead.com/talent/?bxg0oZfxtcfMqt
          I will be REALLY interested to see how well Lightwell really works. Thinking as MT, there usually is not time or opportunity to stop tanking and go elsewhere to fetch a heal. It may work well for other party members, tho, so creating a portable aid station may be good.
          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

this is helle's new build I like to call it the warlock kiler lol
            I like Power Infusion but never tried it in a raid so we will see how it goes.
            If I am sleepy and lazy at the same time does that make me sleazy

Comment

Originally posted by Helle
              this is helle's new build I like to call it the warlock kiler lol
              I like Power Infusion but never tried it in a raid so we will see how it goes.
              *GASP* no holy nova? YOUR NOT A [email protected]#!

-Mirada
              p.s. "I'm a mage, I'm a mage!, I'm a [email protected]#[email protected]#$!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sunderland
                /cry for no lightwell

I know you guys have to keep the tanks up and it isnt too hot a talent for them, but lightwell is a first aid station!

Picture my perfect raid boss world:

DPS, DPS, DPS, be hit by aoe, bandaid, be hit with random targeting ability, lightwell, DPS, DPS,DPS, be hit by anything, healthstone, DPS, DPS, DPS, by now one of those 3 has hit cooldown and cycle starts over again, all without anyone actually CASTING anything on me personally. This leaves priests free to heal the tanks, while casters get love, but not the distracting kind.

Im biased though cuz im skishy.

P.S.: For future spec posting please link to your build at www.wowhead.com/talents it loads faster and is 100% always up to date with the patch, it also is faster to play with...try it out!
                I will have to see it in use... if it turns out it's really worth it, i may respec... i suspect it'll just be a distraction...

p.s. i havn't even seen one yet! =)

Comment

Originally posted by caldwelljt
                  *GASP* no holy nova? YOUR NOT A [email protected]#!
                  Yes I know I have heard alot of good things form holy nova and a few priest in the guild have it. but I would have to take a point from some place else to get it. I like Silent Resolve 20% less threat generated by spells is a good thing because when you pull aggro in the big riad instances you might as was say yes please MR. wormguard kill me so I have time to go grab a drink before the next pull. If I took a point out of holy reach that would not be good seeing how I got holy nova now. So it's a toss up to get it or not 4 bosses down on BWL and doing good I have only killed one warlock with Power Infusion so far darn. I love that priest now have choices so we can all be happy
                  If I am sleepy and lazy at the same time does that make me sleazy

Comment

Mirada, didnt you see it last night in ZG? I cast lightwell during the bat boss fight. Although my timing wasnt great. It was just after the 1st wave of bats attacked. Next time Ill wait for the fire bombs before I cast it :).
                    Lets raid again 4 hours sleep is more than enough!

Cres

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X