Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Apology

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • An Apology

    To all of the Attendees of the Zul'Gurub raid on Wednesday the 29th, I'd like to apologize for the late start up, the lack of solid leadership for the first half of the run, and the general disorganization. I wasn't at the top of my game, but a stupid headache is no excuse to let a raid fall into shambles.

    I promise to do better next time.
    _________________



    I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

  • #2
    Re: An Apology

    Not to worry, Manny! The server crashed, and we haven't been able to get in there since. A headache is a damn good excuse for not being on top of your game.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: An Apology

      Yeah no problem Manny, stupid server crashed knowing you wouldn't be there to fight with us.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: An Apology

        We had a good time, but definitely we need 3 warriors like we were doing before :)
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: An Apology

          It's all good, Manny. Take care of yourself.
          Beep


          Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: An Apology

            It wasn't your fault Manny. Many of us didnt have the updated CTraid installed and were getting familiar with new spells. I'm going to get the new CTraid right now since I can't play WoW.
            Lets raid again 4 hours sleep is more than enough!

            Cres

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: An Apology

              hey guys i know this is off topic to this specific discussion but where can i get the new ctraid.....any help would be great

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: An Apology

                I also want to apologize for not showing up. The wife hit me with the "I'm not getting enough quality time" fear spell. I ran screaming from my computer and haven't been back since!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: An Apology

                  Originally posted by Altor
                  I also want to apologize for not showing up. The wife hit me with the "I'm not getting enough quality time" fear spell. I ran screaming from my computer and haven't been back since!

                  LOL! That's hilarious.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: An Apology

                    Originally posted by Manetheren
                    To all of the Attendees of the Zul'Gurub raid on Wednesday the 29th, I'd like to apologize for the late start up, the lack of solid leadership for the first half of the run, and the general disorganization. I wasn't at the top of my game, but a stupid headache is no excuse to let a raid fall into shambles.

                    I promise to do better next time.
                    bah, that was nothing manny. you're alright. the only thing that pissed me off if that DAM BLIZZARD!!! aarrgggg

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: An Apology

                      Originally posted by Drate
                      hey guys i know this is off topic to this specific discussion but where can i get the new ctraid.....any help would be great
                      Drate, This was posted in another topic, It is here:

                      http://www.tacticalgamer.com/world-w...-1-10-0-a.html
                      Kemotaha

                      Comment

                      Connect

                      Collapse

                      TeamSpeak 3 Server

                      Collapse

                      Advertisement

                      Collapse

                      Twitter Feed

                      Collapse

                      Working...
                      X