No announcement yet.

1.11 Patch notes leaked!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.11 Patch notes leaked!
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: 1.11 Patch notes leaked!

Wow, those are some pretty tripy patch notes.
    frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

ahhahah. I love the bit about the check mechanic stopping hunters from rolling. that's hilarious.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

This is ridiculous... I can’t believe:

i) "Paladin can no longer target self with Lay on Hands as the spell was
        intended to help others.";

Reason: If we are meant to heal, healing ourselves is part of it... makes no sense increasing paladin’s DPS encouraging us to tank (or at least try lol) and, in the other hand, producing the opposite not allowing us to heal ourselves, like a PALADIN in ALL role playing games EVER created. Do I need to mention that in every RPG paladins are good tanks? (D&D – since the very first edition -, Gurps…). Should I remember that in history the Templates (maybe the RL/historical paladins) were the church’s army? What about the crusades? Well…

ii) "pallies will gain bear and dire bear form";

Reason: Alright, this may be "april´s fool" joke of the year... according to what this insane wrote now they are making us “wannabe” druids? I’ve been playing WoW for a long time to believe in this BS...

iii) "Skinning now requires that you have the equivalent skill in daggers"

Reason: That can’t true, at least not reasonable… what about the classes that can’t equip a dagger and obviously will NEVER get the necessary skill, i.e: paladin?

Honestly, I don’t think this is serious... there are so many crass mistakes that I doubt Blizzard developers would have such an ignorance/lack of knowledge in RPG and mythology.

I definitely think this is just an idiot trying to make his 5 mins of fame and we should not consider this information as a "sneak pick" trough patch 1.11.

My opinion,

LOL rogues duel weilding a
          Candrice 63 Warrior
          Ricca 70 Rogue
          Machelle 70 Mage
          Enya 74 Druid

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed