The Big Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Question

If you havent been working on getting keyed for Onyxia and/or started the waterlord chain for Molten core what are you doing with your life?

Seriously...we can beat Onyxia I know we can, we just need to field the people.

And after last night you cant tell me Rag wouldnt be just a few minutes we spent while waiting for loot to pop out of him.

jump on it people!

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Re: The Big Question

Agree 100% with the Onyxia raid proposed. We could do it during the week since it doesn’t take more than 1 hour.
    sigpic

Comment

I went with Divinus and they killed Onyxia with less than 35 people to start! I know if we field a well rounded group we can take her no problem, Its all a matter of class balance and tactics. They have the tactics down and it is just a matter of us going, learning and getting some major loots! Divinus is to the point where they are DE-ing the loots! Can you imagine us saying DE that Halo of Transendence!" I can and I want to see us get to that point and we can, I know it.

TG rocks because we have good people!
      Silchar/Celltar

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
      Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
      Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Last night gave me a new founded confidence that we will be killing Onyxia ourselves very, very soon. Get cracking, guys!

Comment

I have been so lazy about Tardria lately. I haven't done anything major with her for the last two months. I am stuck at 58 with my quest log full of Sunken Temple and BRD quests. I told myself I wanted to get those done before I took the next step. Unfortunately for me, I don't fit easily into the guilds schedule. I am reluctant to try using PUGs so I am laft to fend for myself. Then I get bored and move on to other alts.

Ok, let me stop there, I sound a tad too whiney. I just wanted to say that I am interested in end-game stuff, although I am somewhat overwhelmed by it all. I hope to get to the next step soon and join you all for raids and phat lootz.

Comment

Good point

This IS a lot of work, and doing the stuff needed to get into and be successful in endgame is not always the most fantasic experience of your toons life, but keep at it!

The only way I got this stuff done was by bugging everyone once in a while, and when people were too bored to do much of anything else (hint: usually early afternoon or during the day on weekends) we would get things done.

It's all worth it for the encounters you get to go to. ZG is still my favorite, but MC is amazing and always impressive as every mob in there is at least 5x as bg as you are.

It's a bit of work, but the rewards are great.

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

Originally posted by mblatcher
              I have been so lazy about Tardria lately. I haven't done anything major with her for the last two months. I am stuck at 58 with my quest log full of Sunken Temple and BRD quests. I told myself I wanted to get those done before I took the next step. Unfortunately for me, I don't fit easily into the guilds schedule. I am reluctant to try using PUGs so I am laft to fend for myself. Then I get bored and move on to other alts.

Ok, let me stop there, I sound a tad too whiney. I just wanted to say that I am interested in end-game stuff, although I am somewhat overwhelmed by it all. I hope to get to the next step soon and join you all for raids and phat lootz.
              Take Tardria to Burning Steppes and farm the dragonspawns. You will get great XP, along with the skinning. An hour or two would EASILY yield 50K xp, 20g, and tons of scales and leather with a few greens mixed in. Here is how I can kill them easily.

Tag with Huntersmark. Lay down incen trap. Send pet in. Fire conc shot, scorpid sting then Arcane shot. Just regular shot till conc is almost ready or until dragonspawn is charging at you. Hit him with either multishot or distracting shot. Once he is at you, and hits the trap, wing clip him and run away. Turn around and hit him with conc, scorpid sting, then reg fire. Once he's at you, depending on his HP, either melee or wing clip again/run away finish him off.

That is for the lvl 52/53 dragonspawns. The lvl 53/54 dragonwyvrn are pie. They go down quick without much damage to you.

If this is confusing, I'll show you how I do it with Gundola. There are a few areas where you can just do it almost non stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Altor
                Take Tardria to Burning Steppes and farm the dragonspawns. You will get great XP, along with the skinning. An hour or two would EASILY yield 50K xp, 20g, and tons of scales and leather with a few greens mixed in. Here is how I can kill them easily.

Tag with Huntersmark. Lay down incen trap. Send pet in. Fire conc shot, scorpid sting then Arcane shot. Just regular shot till conc is almost ready or until dragonspawn is charging at you. Hit him with either multishot or distracting shot. Once he is at you, and hits the trap, wing clip him and run away. Turn around and hit him with conc, scorpid sting, then reg fire. Once he's at you, depending on his HP, either melee or wing clip again/run away finish him off.

That is for the lvl 52/53 dragonspawns. The lvl 53/54 dragonwyvrn are pie. They go down quick without much damage to you.

If this is confusing, I'll show you how I do it with Gundola. There are a few areas where you can just do it almost non stop.
                That sounds like a good idea. Maybe all I need is a change of scenery to get me motivated again. I really haven't done anything in Burning Steppes so it will all be new to me. Those dragons also have some good loot, not that I would get anything valuable. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X