Guild Bank Reports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Bank Reports

If you are wondering what is in the guild bank, all you need to do is go to our guild roster- http://www.tacticalsites.com/wowroster/index.php and look up the profile of Tgbankerone. In there, you can see the bank's bags and bank items.

Re: Guild Bank Reports

Thats cool but is there a good way to apply for mats/donations?

PM a bank oficer?
    Make a thread?
    other?

also, how often will this be updated?

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

Guys I'm sorry but this link doesn't show me anything but our guild roster... where can I see the bank items?
      sigpic

Comment

Click on the tgbankerone, then click on bags or bank. It will show you what he/she is carrying and what is in the bank!

Comment

Nice, ty Altor.
          sigpic

Comment

/bump for answer

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

not sure sunder... i have seen people starting new threads for that... but i dont think that is too good of an idea.. might flood the forums... i would PM one of the bank-runner-people and ask that way
              powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Direct link:

http://www.tacticalsites.com/wowrost...rn&action=bank

(BTW, as I was mousing over the items, I was thinking, "Don't right click! Don't right click!" :p)
                Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by Sunderland
                  Thats cool but is there a good way to apply for mats/donations?

PM a bank oficer?
                  Make a thread?
                  other?

also, how often will this be updated?

PM a bank officer. This is in the Guild Bank SOP's, although they will probably be updated soon to outline new officers. Sorry for the answer delay :P

Comment

I made some bank request via in game mail days ago, and still haven't gotten a response. =/

Comment

We'll get right on that, Psiserrat. Adrielle stepped down as the banking officer, which has caused a bit of a delay. I'll look into it right away!

Comment

Where is the Bank/Bag link, I cant find it, Even the link you posted above as a derict link does not show anything.

Comment

http://www.tacticalsites.com/wowroster/guildbank2.php There's the new link! It us under "guildbank", which is a link up towards the top of the main page.

Comment

Nice! I expect the [item]Runecloth Bag[/item]s with the "Kossi" label will quickly find a good home. (I don't play my Thunderhorn toon enough to presume to request them, but I wouldn't turn down some smaller ones. Alas, I can't see my own bags from the roster to remember what I have now. I think it's 8's. Is the character bag and bank display deliberately disabled?)
                            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

If you need bags, feel free to send Adrielle an in game mail. She could probably make some up every once in a while for people when they need them. So long as people don't flood me with requests, I only have so much money to go around :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X