Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZG Raids, week of 4/3/06. See Signup site.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZG Raids, week of 4/3/06. See Signup site.

There are multiple raids listed on the signup site at http://www.tacticalsites.com/wowraid/raids.php ...Please sign up on that site if you can. If you haven't registered with that site, do so and please reply here as to which raid(s) you are available for.

Need your character name and the date of the raid.

Dates: 4/3, 4/4, 4/5
    Last edited by beep; 04-03-2006, 04:40 PM.

Re: ZG Raids. See Signup site.

understand that for those that signed up for all 3 days, I may take you off of a day or so to allow for others to sign up...this is quite possible with the pallys and maybe hunters...

Comment

Re: ZG Raids, week of 4/3/06. See Signup site.

No problems being taken off the list, but can I request to be left on for the days we fight the snake?

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

Had to back out of tuesdays because of a staff meeting I forgot about, and moved to the queue on wed because I wont be able to be back from where I am going until at least 9, but I would like to make what I can If I can.

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

Wow, I checked last night and there were no raids. Just got home from work and they are full. When are we posting raids for this coming weekend? I would love to do MC and ZG again!

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
          Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
          Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

I believe they are going to be posted this evening, so watch out for them and get yourself signed up. And if they are full but you want to go make sure and sign up for the Queue, people drop out or don't show up because of RL fairly often and we need people to fill their spots.

Comment

I will be a bit late for the Monday raid
              Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

It is important that you express your availability on the raid signup site (or this thread if unable to sign up on the site). I am making judgement calls to allow certain people in to make it fair for all those involved...let's take current situation...

Manny, Luna, and Arkamis want to go on the 3 days of ZG this week, fine...cool with me...If they were the only ones to sign-up, no problem, but then Sacred signed up for all 3 days. I think Luna dropped for one of the days, which allowed sacred a spot. I took arkamis out of one of the days to give sacred another spot. Final count for 3 raids:

Luna: 2 days
                Sacred: 2 days
                Arkamis: 2 days
                Manny: 3 days

As you can see, I am trying to play this as fair as possible.

Comment

what if manny went 2 days so silchar could go at least 1 day