Need 2 BRD runs...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 2 BRD runs...

My mage needs to do the crumpled note (Windsor) and my hunter needs to talk with Windsor AND get MC attuned.

I won't be able to do it till at least Wed or....I just wont go there!

How about a Wed night run? any takers?

Re: Need 2 BRD runs...

I actually farmed the crumpled note outside the instance from the anvilrage guys. It will save you needing a group since you can single pull. Wednesday night I"ll be in ZG, but if we're early enough I'm game. I'm going to get my other two tunes there. Anah just needs drak's blood. I PUGed most of it :(
    Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Originally posted by Anah
      I actually farmed the crumpled note outside the instance from the anvilrage guys. It will save you needing a group since you can single pull. Wednesday night I"ll be in ZG, but if we're early enough I'm game. I'm going to get my other two tunes there. Anah just needs drak's blood. I PUGed most of it :(
      I have the note...don't you need to see windsor with it (doesn't it start jailbreak)?

Comment

My lvl 55 mage, Aldrwin, needs to find Windsor yet. Then I´ll get the quest for the note I guess... maybe Wed., before ZG, will be a good chance for us to complete that quest.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm not at Crumpled Note yet, I'm on the quest that's actually named Marshal Windsor, not that I've read the quest info, cuz, yeah, I'm a n00b. But if there's anything I can help with I will, so long as I'm online and not busy :P

Comment

Crumpled note - Talk to Windsor, needs information from General's Angerforge and Anvilcrack.

Info from Angerforge and Anvilcrack - Talk to Windsor, start Jailbreak.
            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Adrielle
              I'm not at Crumpled Note yet, I'm on the quest that's actually named Marshal Windsor, not that I've read the quest info, cuz, yeah, I'm a n00b. But if there's anything I can help with I will, so long as I'm online and not busy :P
              My lvl 56 mage is in the same quest... letīs make a quick group and then do jailbreak this weekend.
              sigpic

Comment

gotta down 2 bosses... fairly easy and close to start... as for chirp.. he needs to do a jailbreak