No announcement yet.

We all need to give props to Crebis...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all need to give props to Crebis...

With all the departures we had, he took the reigns and we have greatly prospered. ZG success. MC success. He is doing a great job.

Manny has really picked it up, leadership wise, too. Even though he is a Mountie, good job to you!

And Luna...You are just a terrific person. You do so much for all of us. /hug

If you will allow me one more...

And Addie...<3 <3 <3 :)

Re: We all need to give props to Crebis...

I agree Crebis you have done an excellent job...Keep up the good work...
    Candrice 63 Warrior
    Ricca 70 Rogue
    Machelle 70 Mage
    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

mad props bro.. /cheer

Comment

We are in the right direction with great leaders, good job Crebis!
        sigpic

Comment

Big ups to Crebis for doing what needed to be done and really getting things accomplished.

There are still some bumps in the road ahead of us, making the transition to endgame is going to be taxing on all of us and not all of us may make it there together, but I know no matter what happens Crebis will do a fine job.

ugh...I'm such a realist...get me out of celebratory threads

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

Hell of a great job, Crebis and all of our guild leaders! Everyone has really stepped it up and grabbed the bull by the horns to make this guild continue to be a success. Pat yourselves on the back!

Comment

I totally agree with everyone on the fact that Crebis is doing an outstanding job!!! But on the same token I also agree with Luna that everyone has stepped up to the plate and done an ass kicking job. We are coming together more it seems. We are making bank runs together, and rep runs together. It really feels more like a team atmosphere. Now if I could just get you guys to kick some horde ass as a team on Monday nites I would be set!!! Really great job by everyone and lets keep this team feeling going :):)

Crim

Comment

Thanks for the compliment Altor, but I don't feel i've done much besides, y'know... sit back and take all the 'ha ha, he's a canadian' jokes.

I wish I could fight back, but you guys are too good at it.

Damn pacifist country leaving me without any form of self defense.

And Damn Skippy. Crebis, you're rocking in the free world! Keep up the good work!

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Someone has to be the Canadian and you do it well.

/raises mug of ale in salute
                  "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Thanks for all the effort Crebis! I know its a tough job and you are doing great.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                    Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                    Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X