Onyxia Key Count

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onyxia Key Count

Just a few days ago a couple folks got thier keys and multiple other people were saying they were almsot at the end of the chain. Im curious as to how many people actually have thier key so if yall would be so kind as to post if you have it I would be delighted. (I am not trying to steal the officers' thunder, i just don't think anyone has really looked at this since we picked up quite a few keys)
    frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Re: Onyxia Key Count

I have mine. You can see (for those who use the Roster that Apophis setup for us) a list of the keys, and how far along someone is, Here
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Keyed!
      sigpic

Comment

Oh, wow, knew you could look in folks inventorys but didn't want to search every 60's gear for an item. That makes things so much easier.
        frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

i have mine on chair..... i dont know how.. but can we make a thread that has a poll.. so it is easy