Molten Core

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molten Core

Hello although I'm not a member of Tg I would like to thank everyone from Tg and VB for letting me participate in one of your Molten Core raids. After I left I heard more surprising news that you guys downed another 2 bosses.... thats is a remarkable....I also heard you guys went back in there and tried kicking Baron's butt....and well did not succeed...

Well, although most do not know... I have a 60 horde druid and have raided pratically everything except for AQ40.....I've been into the dark lairs of BWl and downed Nef a couple of times.......anyways regarding your little stump with Baron....I can provided some useful information

Fist Of....
    Your tank must have at least 230-250 of Fire resist trust me its killer....
    i fact everyone should have at leasdt 150 fire resist...
    As for group formation everyone should be bunched up...when he sends his fire bombs or w/e....everyone must spread out!
    btw you must pull Baron into Garr's room and the tnak must pull Baron far away enough from the group so the raid won't get affected by his debuff

1 pally or 2 should avoid combat and rex during the fight for anyone who has falen....yes druids can battle rez..but trust me it is tough! If you were to get hit by the living bomb curse whoever gets hit must be aware to run away farthest away from the group as quick as possible

Make sure to dispell often...Ignite Mana or something its called...very horrible debuff...so dispell...

This is easier when your clustered...keep your tank alive...Pallies rez and everyone beat the heck out of him...if mages used their ice block or shield it dispells the fire debuff i think...its a thoery my guild has yet to prove.....well good luck in your endeavors TG

and whenever you need me, just holla

-Arce

Re: Molten Core

good stuff!!! we did drag barron to garrs room... i dont see fignting him any other place... as for FR... our MT has 245ish (asked him the other day)

as for the pallys rezzing.. im a hunter and tried feigning death.. i think the boss sends a wave that turns people in combat.. because i couldnt use my jumper cables on a priest because i would instantly go into combat (my pet was shelved)
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Beep's FR gear takes him to 186 unbuffed. I can swap out for a 2-3 more, but that's it at the moment. That's counting both [ITEM]Dark Iron Helm[/ITEM] and [ITEM]Dark Iron Shoulders[/ITEM].

Add 60 for the pally FR buff to get to 246.

What he needs is more Dark Iron armor (shown below)...all of which needs materials from the guild.
      1. [item]Dark Iron Boots[/item]
      2. [item]Dark Iron Gauntlets[/item]
      3. [item]Dark Iron Bracers[/item]
      4. [item]Dark Iron Leggings[/item]

Then we need to start gearing up Tank #2 with FR.
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

So we need to do some farming runs for Lava and fiery cores. I'm up with either of my 60's to help equip our tanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Altor
          So we need to do some farming runs for Lava and fiery cores. I'm up with either of my 60's to help equip our tanks.
          The cores are MC trash mob drops. Running MC gets these items which ALWAYS go to the guild bank.
          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Yeah I think some runs into BRD to farm Dark Iron and into MC to farm the cores is definitely in order. I think we could easily farm trash mobs with less then a 40-man in MC just to get the cores.

Comment

Count me in for MC trash mobs farming!
              sigpic

Comment

I would like to see both a TG and VB tank outfitted and we will help make sure that happens.. we likewise have some of the items in our bank and we will help with items and crafting as well. I will talk to the other officers and see who on the VB side we will outfit and I am sure on your side BEEP would be the candidate.

Comment

Yeah Beep is MT #1 for us, and I am in line for MT #2 to get outfitted after Beep.

Comment

yeah count me in for mc ANYTIME you go

Comment

Kaifora, we have MC on Sat. there is a warrior spot but if you don’t sign up we can’t guarantee it.

BTW, good to see that now you are checking it more frequently. As an organized guild, all our raids are planned in advance so, it’s imperative that you check it at least once a day and sign up for the raids you are interested.
                      sigpic

Comment

not sure about once a DAY more like once a week

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed