Servers being down tomorrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers being down tomorrow

Looks like the servers will be down all day tomarrow.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=1#post7767399
    Thunderhorn:
    70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
    70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
    70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
    70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
    70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
    Gilneas:
    50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Re: Servers being down tomarrow

For those who get the forum errors:

First off, we’d like to thank everyone who helped us test our new hardware on the public test realms over the last month. The testing allowed us to move forward ahead of schedule with the improvements outlined at the beginning of March: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...1&tmp=1#post45. We were able to bring the new World of Warcraft site live more than a week early, which in turn allowed us to open 12 new realms over the last two weeks.

The next step in our ongoing efforts to increase game performance is to migrate a set of realms to the new site this Wednesday, April 5, beginning at 12:01 AM PST. The migration could take up to 24 hours to complete, so we will be crediting players with active accounts who had characters on these realms as of 12:01 PM Monday, April 3. The realms that will be affected are listed below.

The goal with this realm migration is to further balance our player population between multiple World of Warcraft sites. Our estimates about the noticeable impact of this individual procedure are conservative, but it is nevertheless a necessary step that will then allow us to move forward with the subsequent portions of our overall plan.

Following the migration, we plan to next week offer character transfers from existing realms to fresh realms located at the new World of Warcraft site. These transfers will allow additional players on realms that had been experiencing intermittent performance issues to continue their character progress on the new hardware. This will in effect help us further disperse our population and continue improving performance on our most severely affected realms.

We’ll provide you with additional status updates as often as possible as we continue implementing the plan we announced this past January (http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...e&ThreadID=48).

Realms that will be down but not migrate:
    Aggramar
    Andorhal
    Anetheron
    Burning Blade
    Burning Legion
    Dentarg
    Duskwood
    Earthen Ring
    Eonar
    Eredar
    Executus
    Gilneas
    Gorefiend
    Haomarush
    Kargath
    Laughing Skull
    Lightning's Blade
    Llane
    Malygos
    Scilla
    Shadow Moon
    Steamwheedle Cartel
    Thunderhorn
    Thunderlord
    Turalyon
    Ysera
    Ysondre
    Zuluhed

Realms that will migrate:
    Archimonde
    Dalaran
    Khadgar
    Mal'Ganis
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

>_< /shakes fist

Oooh! Minesweeper! :D

Comment

This is a perfect time for you all to play: America's Army. Free, tactical, and fun.

Ah hell, it was worth a shot. :icon19:

Comment

I would play but my college network blocks the game.

Comment

Re: Servers being down tomorrow

Dawn of War/Kingdom Hearts 2 day

or maybe i will find a friend to actually start an x-men:legends 2 game

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

I have that, I just stopped playing after a little bit cuz it got a tiny bit boring.
              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

BTW if you at the forum posting it appears that things have been pushed back 24 hours. That means the server will be down Thursday, not Wednesday.
                Kemotaha

Comment

Originally posted by Sunderland
                  Dawn of War/Kingdom Hearts 2 day

or maybe i will find a friend to actually start an x-men:legends 2 game
                  Hey, I always wondered if anyone besides me played Dawn of War. I love that game. With the server down I wish I had bought Oblivion last weekend and not put it off again.

Comment

a day to get my new comp up and running (100% cept my mic port doesnt work) (good news for you all)