"In Memoriam" - Liseryoth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "In Memoriam" - Liseryoth

FYI, our guildmate Shawner has elected to delete his characters and cancel his Wow accounts. The decision was based on the "time sink" that WoW is and is driven by his desire for balance in RL.

I understand and support his choices, but we'll miss the healing touch of Liseryoth, one of the most skilled priests I've ever known. Liseryoth and Beep were joined at the hip for months, to my great delight, and loved 5 manning Strat, Scholo and DM together.

/toast Liseryoth
    /mourn Liseryoth

We'll miss you, Shawn...!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: "In Memoriam" - Liseryoth

/pours a 40 on the curb.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

When I heard about this, I was really sad. I hardly got to play with Shawn and from what I hear he is a fantastic priest and I would have loved to group with him more. I understand his position and wish him the best in life. :)

Comment

I was also sad, one reason including how limited I actually had the oportunity to play with Liseryoth / Shawner, and another in a manor that I won't say because some might think me greedy for saying it.
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Thank you for the kind words, the reality of the situation is that "WoW" is a time sink, and I was becoming too attached to a reality that is only virtual. Personally it was becoming a problem, and I wanted a more permanent detachment. I'll still be around the community looking for other games to play.
          I will probably start up a new character on a PvP server sometime in the future, so if anyone is interested in that maybe we can co-ordinate.

Vinzalf, I really don't know what to say except I'm truly very sorry. Your donation to the guild was amazing, and I obvliosly did not deserve to win such a gift...

Cheers,
          Shawner

Comment

if only i had the guts to do the same thing
            powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

yikes..... we will very much miss you
              powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

He will be missed...
                Candrice 63 Warrior
                Ricca 70 Rogue
                Machelle 70 Mage
                Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Originally posted by Shawner
                  Vinzalf, I really don't know what to say except I'm truly very sorry. Your donation to the guild was amazing, and I obvliosly did not deserve to win such a gift...
                  I will get over it, the timing was bad, thats all. My CC# was abducted this week and after I finally got that taken care of I saw your post.

Good luck in your future endevours.
                  RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

what a bummer...there goes another 5-man instance loving fool...

You will be very missed, you were one of my fav priests...no one fixed me up after a life tap frenzy quite like you :(

moderation in all things I guess...I'm just lucky I have Kossi to tell me when I need to snap out of it and get into RL

or bars...bars are RL

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

Some may laugh, some may cry, but I think Im going to start playing:
                      http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ with my wifeZorZ. Can you say MMO Pirate Puzzling maddness!? OOOh yeah, it's hawt! Sure there is no aggro, or D P S, but there are sailing and sword dueling puzzles!

You may ask yourself if I'm serious...and well, yes I am...I think

Comment

Lol this is cool... I might check this pirate’s game too! I’ve played a few times with you, enough to say that I, personally, will miss a very competent priest. Good luck!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shawner
                          Some may laugh, some may cry, but I think Im going to start playing:
                          http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ with my wifeZorZ. Can you say MMO Pirate Puzzling maddness!? OOOh yeah, it's hawt! Sure there is no aggro, or D P S, but there are sailing and sword dueling puzzles!

You may ask yourself if I'm serious...and well, yes I am...I think
                          Shawner, We will miss you. I have played that. Kind of addictive. Fun too. Keep in touch.
                          Kemotaha

Comment

I'm happy that you made a choice that is best for you Shawn and saddened at the same time that i won't be able to bug you with my priest anymore. But i hope things look bright in your future and have a good one man.

/throws wine glass into fireplace
                            /cheers
                            /salute
                            Thunderhorn:
                            70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
                            70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
                            70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
                            70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
                            70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
                            70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
                            70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
                            Gilneas: