MC on Saturday, 4/8/06

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC on Saturday, 4/8/06

Still lacking some people for this weekend...I don't think people have been paying attention to their guid "message of the day".

Re: MC on Saturday, 4/8/06

Just to clarify for people. We're moving away from the forum signups, as it was often unclear and unorganized.

This will be the way to sign up for raids, do not expect to even fill in if you aren't in the 'Standby' list. Sign up!

And sorry, this is a weekend for my family. Need a break from wow every few weekends.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

ok just signed up WOOT WOOT

Comment

I'm out of town this weekend and will be unable to attend. :icon_conf
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Oh! I Need Gear Then!! Ahhhhhh

Comment

I'd like to go but have to get Voran attuned first. Unfortunately I won't be able to go to MC this Saturday due to family obligations but would like to at the next possible date.

Comment

There is going to be a beatdown in the MC! Woot!

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
              Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
              Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Apparently I am able to attend.
                RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X