People making bank requests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People making bank requests

If you are a recruit do not bother requesting anything from the bank. Until we know that a person will be staying with us, we will not be giving anything out to a recruit. If you are someone who has been here for awhile and have been making a contribution in some way to the guild, then feel free to put in a request. If you are someone who continually comes on bank runs and continually sends things to the bank you have a great chance of getting your request. Lets all remember that you don't get something for nothing. We need everyone to join in on making our guild and guild bank as successful as possible.

Thanks Crim :)

Re: People making bank requst

However if you are a mamber in good standing the way to request is via a PM to one of the bank officers.

...unless I am mistaken.

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

thats nice and all but how are we suppossed
      to find out what is in the guild bank?

Comment

i might have missed that thread

Comment

Go to the rooster in www.Tacticalwarcraft.com and look at the toon tgbankerone's bags and bank. No real need to post whats in the bank since you can just go and look at whatever is in the bank toon's inventory.
          frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

Re: People making bank requests

also there is a tgbankertwo toon...

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/world-w...k-reports.html

The bank and bags buttons no longer show for me. Did the site break? (I was going to post the direct links here, copied/adapted from that thread.)
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

thats crazy i was told i couldnt request a loan till i was with the guild for a month and i have been so why should a bank request for items be any different

Comment

Generally, promotions up from recruit take about a month. If you've been here longer than a month, and are still a recruit, get in touch with your class leader, and find out what the hold up is, be it officer forgetfulness, or lack of Visibility of your contributions to the guild.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey
                    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/world-w...k-reports.html

The bank and bags buttons no longer show for me. Did the site break? (I was going to post the direct links here, copied/adapted from that thread.)
                    I just installed wowroster on my own site, and now have some idea what goes on behind the scenes. I'm guessing the bank display is globally disabled. Intentional?
                    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I have been sending some items to tgbankertwo, Some recipies/patterns and some green items. I have done Stockades about 3 times now and sent the better items in, I will keep doing stockades once in a while to keep sending stuff in, that is untill I can solo Scarlet Monastary then I will start doing runs there and sending the spoils in to the bank.

So be sure to check out TGbankertwo to see if theres anything you need.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X