Halten just respecced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halten just respecced!

Well, I figured that now I'm 60, I might as well respec to something useful.
    I was 33/18/0. I'm now 31/5/15

Arms is the usual stuff; bleed tree full, improved overpower, parry, 2h spec, SS, MS, etc.

Fury, is only cruelty for the +crit.

Now this is where I feel weird.
    Prot is 5 in anticipation, 5 in toughness, and 5 in defiance, for the extra threat.

I figure this will keep make me a little better when tanking, but still have the DPS to knock a few people around :P.

Any comments/suggestions would be great.

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Re: Halten just respecced!

Originally posted by Halten
    Well, I figured that now I'm 60, I might as well respec to something useful.
    I was 33/18/0. I'm now 31/5/15

Arms is the usual stuff; bleed tree full, improved overpower, parry, 2h spec, SS, MS, etc.

Fury, is only cruelty for the +crit.

Now this is where I feel weird.
    Prot is 5 in anticipation, 5 in toughness, and 5 in defiance, for the extra threat.

I figure this will keep make me a little better when tanking, but still have the DPS to knock a few people around :P.

Any comments/suggestions would be great.
    You've picked the "standard" DPS oriented off tank spec...which you'll enjoy.:icon_cool The Protection points give you the ability to generate/hold aggro pretty well with 1H and shield in defensive stance, but you'll normally be 2H in battle stance/berserker when the MT types are tying up the mobs.
    If you have to pick up the slack, then stance dance, change wpns and you're in the game at MT!!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Re: Halten just respecced!

Originally posted by beep
      You've picked the "standard" DPS oriented off tank spec...which you'll enjoy.:icon_cool The Protection points give you the ability to generate/hold aggro pretty well with 1H and shield in defensive stance, but you'll normally be 2H in battle stance/berserker when the MT types are tying up the mobs.
      If you have to pick up the slack, then stance dance, change wpns and you're in the game at MT!!
      Yeah, I still want the DPS for pvp/when its needed, but I figure I might as well do the warriors roll too, and at least be somewhat useful as an off tank.

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
      BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
      TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X