Raid Sign Up Site -- Queue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raid Sign Up Site -- Queue

Don't check the Queue unless you think you will not be there...and if you do, please make a comment. If you don't check the queue's box, it will put you in the raid unless there are too many in that class already.

Re: Raid Sign Up Site -- Queue

Ok I signed up for thurs the 13th and did not check the box and there was an open slot and it put me in the que rather than in the slot. Why so?

Alos I logged in in to the site first from work and pass info is saved on that computer and works fine, but I tried from home and even thouhh it should only be one of a couple common password I use I cannot get in is there a way for passwords on the raid signup page to be reset?
    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Re: Raid Sign Up Site -- Queue

I checked the box for Queue not realizing that it meant the wait list, i then dropped myself from queue and, despite there being an open slot, have been unable to join the raid, it has been putting me back in the queue.
      frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X