Thank You Healers!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Healers!!!

WoW is a wonderful game that enables every class to play a key role. As my "main" is warrior, I want to take a brief moment to say a special THANK YOU! to the healers of TG, both old hands and newcomers.

If I am to play my role and take the damage and aggro-attention of the mobs and bosses, I must have capable healers who are on their game. TG has those and is adding more.

From my position, thank you healers! You don't get enough credit for the good job you do, and no raid succeeds without you.

(All you other classes are good, too, but healers need some special love from time to time!!!:icon_cool )
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Thank You Healers!!!

I agree 100% with Beep. Without the great healers us tanks would be out of a job.

Comment

beep is right...I know guilds that actually tell their healers not to heal the DPS classes, but I have gotten world class heals after life tap frenzys that make the dps flow that much faster during a boss fight.

As far as healing DPS goes it is their responsibility to watch their own aggro and know first aid/have pots ready, but we appreciate those spot heals and light wells like you wouldnt believe!

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

I, for one, Love being a healer in TG... :row__572: !

Thanks for keeping the aggro off of me, and thanks for noticing! :row__593:

-Mirada
        "When in doubt, make a fool of yourself" - personal motto
        "Crack is the reason for glass broken" - warning on my favorite japanese teapot

Comment

I love being a "healadin", but I must agree with Mirada, we have an excellent team!
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X