Beep needs help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beep needs help

Thanks to Vinzalf, Beep has received his Libram of Resilience that will enable +20 Fire Resist. Thank you, Vin!!!:)

To obtain the FR enchant with the Libram, Beep is gathering the needed materials, but one of those will require help for [item]Burning Essence[/item] from the Dark Coffer room in BRD.

With our evening raid schedule, I don't know when this can be done, but I will need 4 partners to do this with me. The sooner we can do this the better...

To get into the Coffer room, we have to take out the guy closest to the painting, read the painting which will tell you where the key guy you need to kill is...which can be in 1 of 6 spawn points usually not too far away (not always though). Kill the key guy, loot the bop key & unlock the Vault back in the Coffer room. About half the time you'll get a Burning Essence. The whole coffer room must be cleared.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Beep needs help

That is all i need for my librahm as well so hit me up if im on.
    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

I'll go too, but if the Essence drops then it should go to Beep since the original poster was him. However, if two drop then have at it!

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

just run it more than once. the burning essence is drops fairly often and it is not hard to get there.
        "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

I will be up for this. Gonna purchase some librams myself.

Comment

Heh... A friend just gave me my libram of Resilliance... I'll do the coffer run with you beep, (knowing that you'll get the essence.) I've got about... 50, coffer keys? maybe more.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

I also at one time or another need to get this. I need my FR up for certain pulls...only missing the Burning Essence as far as I know.

Comment

I woulda farmed the Un'Goro Crystals for you but got busy.
                RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X