45 Minute Baron... IS POSSIBLE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45 Minute Baron... IS POSSIBLE!

Don't pay attention to the WoW forums... take it from somebody who has ACTUALLY managed to take down the Baron in 43 minutes. (That's right... We actually PWNED the baron in less than 45 minutes... not just MAKE it to him.)

all you need to be successful is some crazy heavy DPS, and an Amazing healer.
    My dream team last night consisted of:
    Myself, Manny- Holy Pally (I tanked!)
    Gloaming - Temporarily fury specced warrior
    Alava - Ice/Arcane Mage
    Brano - DPS specced Warlock
    And, of course,
    Ahkashah - Resto Druid.

There are ALOT of weird pulls that need to be done, and you can never really sit to drink up... I sat down twice with a bottle of water... that was it... the rest of my mana was coming from Judgement of wisdom, and Major Mana potions... I went through about 15 of them.

Due to the need for crazy class balance, I can't really Offer to help everybody out with the quest, BUT, if you need guidance, or even a mock run through to learn the pulls, I'll gladly help you out.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: 45 Minute Baron... IS POSSIBLE!

That is amazing, grats!

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
    Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
    Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

yeah definatly possible. I did this myself about a week ago with a paladin, rogue, hunter, and a dwarf priest.(I'm an arcane/fire mage)

I tink having a good dwarf priest in your party is one way to make your life much easier. fear warding durring the fights against bats prevents many wipes.

also the other thing we did to speed things up was to go for the baroness first, then the spider guy, go through the gate there to the 3rd boss and up to the flesh golems, that we pulled faster than normal.

Also to note you only have to START to fight the baron in 45 min, he doesn't have to die by then.

but then again if you're getting to him within 45 min chances are you'll be killing him before that time too. when things go well durring this stupid quest they seem to go very well.

oh yeah also to note, if you're making good time and you're unlucky enough to have a wipe, you still have enough time to run back to the instance and start the fight with the baron within 45 min.

congrats on doing this, This is one of the most frigg'n hard quests I've ever done, and I know it couldn't have been easy for you either.

Comment

I do beleive that Manny's emo super powers are what enabled us to complete the run in less than 45 minutes.

Many of the mobs were too scared to attack us for fear of poetry readings.

But seriously:

Thanks to Manetheren, Alava, Gloaming and Ahkashah - we did a kick ass job, and I dare say theres no way I wouldve got the quest done without having you guys to go along with.
        Brano
        60 Gnome Warlock
        Tailor and Enchanter
        Click the portal... Click it... no, dont move... just click it. Arrgh!

Comment

Yessiree Bob.. err, juc. That's the same method we used. As for the dwarf priest... I'm sure it would've made things a bit less exciting in some spots...
          (Feared.. oops, feared again... feared *bubble*DIE BAT DIE!)
          but hey, We wouldn't have had our uber drood.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X