Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tabard Design Contest Take Two- READ ME!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tabard Design Contest Take Two- READ ME!

We have run into a bit of a snag in our original plan to redesign the guild tabard. As you may know, a few weeks ago we announced a tabard design contest for the guild. Unfortunately, we did not receive nearly enough entries to provide us with a true variety of designs to choose from. As such, we are going to redo this contest, with a few changes. Pay attention, folks!

This time around, everyone in the guild may enter a tabard design.

Entries will be submitted as a link to Luna in a PM ONLY. (This will reduce the confusion I had of needing to look all over the place to find who had entered.) We can host images as needed on our galleries.

We will make no decisions on a winning tabard unless a minimum of 15 entries are submitted.

Once we have a complete list of links to people's submissions, we will put ALL of the entries up in this forum for the entire guild to see. You will then be able to vote for the design you like the best. The winner of the contest will have the glory of knowing that our tabard is a work of art designed by them, and will be made 50g richer as a thanks for their contribution to the guild.

We reserve the right to withdraw this contest if there are too few entries to choose from.

The deadline for this contest will be Tuesday, April 25th. You will remember this date as the night we are doing Naked Gnome Racing in STV. Please have your entries submitted no later than 10pm on April 25th.

Re: Tabard Design Contest Take Two- READ ME!

I will need some help on learning how to upload to TG so that I can send it to you via PM

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

I was trying something but it didnt work
      Candrice 63 Warrior
      Ricca 70 Rogue
      Machelle 70 Mage
      Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Originally posted by Sunderland
        I will need some help on learning how to upload to TG so that I can send it to you via PM

If I'm not mistaken, isn't the TG image gallery exclusive to supporting members?

Non-SM's can just upload the image to any other host (MySpace, etc.) and then open the pic in a new window, copy and paste it into a PM.

Comment

I got my submission in!

Comment

Originally posted by Adrielle
            If I'm not mistaken, isn't the TG image gallery exclusive to supporting members?

Non-SM's can just upload the image to any other host (MySpace, etc.) and then open the pic in a new window, copy and paste it into a PM.
            Also, SMs get webspace at TG: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...formation.html

In order to first set up your TG webspace and email:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...r-members.html
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

comeon people, lets get those submissions in! it only takes a couple minutes to design it and a couple more to submit it. Besides, if there aint enough submissions I cant win...... errrr, I mean noone can win :D

Comment

I only have 3 so far. This isn't looking to hot, people! Get your submissions in, or we will never change the tabard.

Hell, I could just go and change it myself, but I don't think you guys will like to be in pink. Don't make me do it!!!!

Comment

I'd prefer purple to pink. Black with silver or gold trim is nice, too.
                  Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Is neon pink an option? because that would help in pvp as we could blind our foes with our tabards.
                    frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

Go try designing one, Cerevox. The gaudier, the better.

Comment

Found another designer tool:

http://wowvault.ign.com/static.php?c...e=tabardviewer

You need to select border and icon graphics and color for background, border, and icon.
                        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I like the Bunnies ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey
                            Found another designer tool:

http://wowvault.ign.com/static.php?c...e=tabardviewer

You need to select border and icon graphics and color for background, border, and icon.
                            Does Blizz really offer a falic symbol as a tabard design? That link has one in the list.

Comment

And the decision is in.... or the lack thereof. Only 6 entries were submitted. As was stated in the opening of this thread, a minimum of 15 needed to be submitted. As such, until further notice, we are stuck with Crebis' rabid bunny. The officers will in the end decide on what the new design will be.

We will keep you posted on any changes!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X