Onyxia: Friday, 4/21 8pm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onyxia: Friday, 4/21 8pm

It's about time we really put an effort into killing Onyxia. TG/VB will jointly go into Onyxia's Lair and say all sorts of nasty things about her mother on Friday, April 21st at 8pm. (Invites will go out at 7:30). To sign up for this raid, you will need to go to Tactical Gamer's raid signup site, and create an account (if you don't have an account already). Your new account will need to be approved by a TG guild officer to sign up for a raid. Send a whisper in game to Lunatg after you have created your account, and I will be happy to approve you. Also, please do not check the "join queue?" box, unless your class is already full. Once approved, you can sign up for the "Onyxia TG" raid. Please do NOT sign up for the "Onyxia VB" raid- that is intended for the Velvet Blades to assemble their 20 men.

If you have any trouble creating an account or signing up for this raid, please feel free to contact Lunatg. I will be more than happy to help you!

Re: Onyxia: Friday, 4/21 8pm

Well I will be at a friends party this night so I won't be able to attend. Best of luck to you all.

Comment

I am IN! Quel'Serrar and (hopefully) Helm of Wrath! *squeals with excitement*

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
      BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
      TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

Err, on the guild signup site, I tried to join, but it automatically put me in queue, and there's still a slot for a warrior :(...what should I do?

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!

Comment

What are the requirements to get into Onyxia's liar? Is completing the Compendium of Dragonslaying quest it? Any attunement or key, etc required? I'll take Voran or Zaz if I can get the prereq's met before Fri.

Comment

There is a little checkbox when you are signing up that says something like "join queue?"-if you check that box, you will be put into the queue not the raid itself. Try unchecking the box next time- I will put you in the raid myself for this time.

You need your drakefire amulet to get into Onyxia's Lair. You can complete your compendium of dragonslaying in there if you need it.

Comment

Originally posted by luna
              There is a little checkbox when you are signing up that says something like "join queue?"-if you check that box, you will be put into the queue not the raid itself. Try unchecking the box next time- I will put you in the raid myself for this time.

You need your drakefire amulet to get into Onyxia's Lair. You can complete your compendium of dragonslaying in there if you need it.
              To be exact, you can complete your compendium of dragonslaying (Quel'Serrar forging) IF Onyxia dies after breathing on it AND you stick it into her corpse within 5 min of her death. If she doesn't die, you have to go to the DM library, fetch another untempered blade and start again.
              Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Ghost you will need to take Zaz if you want to get your sword. You have to finish a long quest chain to get your [item]Drakefire Amulet[/item] to be able to go to Onyxia. And a short trip to the DM library will get you your untempered blade.

Comment

Originally posted by luna

I had it unchecked, and I tried over and over again, It would let me sign up for other raids no problem, but I dunno. Thanks for just putting me in :P

Comment

Ghost,

You need to be attuned for Onyxia in order to raid it. There is an excellent thread, in our strategies forum, listing every quest needed to get attuned.
                    sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X