Abyssal crests...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abyssal crests...

I know a group of us were farming in Sil this weekend. Are we wanting to keep turning in the 3 crests, or save them to summon the dukes (and eventually the lords)?

Re: Abyssal crests...

personally, I'd turn in a few sets of them...so turn in like 9 or so...then save them up for the dukes...
    turn in the texts mainly for rep and consider doing the combat/logistics/tactical quests to get more rep with the CH...In the tactical series there are 5 quests that have you kill the 4 templars and 4 dukes...netting you 50 rep a piece...

Comment

I've been doing the logistics quests...I have 3 badges so far. Maybe we need to group up and do some combat badge quests. You sure do need a lot of them for the turn in's.

Comment

Ummm, /insert selfish plug here.

For anybody who's doing the armor upgrade quests, Once you're on the last set of pieces (namely, the helm and the chest) the quest requires you to kill 3 'nobles of flame'. Two of them are no big deal (Incendius and Emberseer) and the last one is one of your guy's Dukes. In the event that you guys wouldn't mind, I know a small group of people who would really love to help you guys pwn the fire duke. (I'd totally build up the rep myself, and i hate to sound a mooch, but Cenarion hold rep = worthless for t3h manny up till now)

:D So, yeah. just a suggestion. I give you 50G each...kk?

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Manny you can come along next time we go to pwn some dukes. But just so you know each time we do a summons for a duke it is random between the four dukes, so it could take awhile to get a fire one.

Comment

Actually Gloaming and I are working on getting the correct signet to summon the fire guy. Cause believe it or not there is a way to pick which one you summon. If any of you want to know how just send me a whisper in game. And no worries manny...Gloaming and i were talking last night and we have enough set's and crest to summon the duke after we get the signet : )
            Thunderhorn:
            70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
            70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
            70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
            70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
            70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
            70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
            70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
            Gilneas:
            50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

All the signets, and all the sets are the same, there are no differences. So I seriously doubt that there is any way to choose which one you ssummon. If there is I know Crebis and I would love to know how to do this since we spend alot of time there.

Comment

I'm in when you do this. I have 2 abyssal crests and over 10 sets to summon templars.

Comment

Look me up in game phantom and i'll let ya know how to choose which ones to summon. It is still a long process to get the scrolls to create the signets you need to summon specific ones.
                  Thunderhorn:
                  70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
                  70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
                  70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
                  70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
                  70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
                  70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
                  70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
                  Gilneas:
                  50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Ah the scrolls, i have a few of those, I will definitely hit you up in game. I know that when we did it as a big group on sunday we summoned about 8 or 10 Dukes and got each one at least once.

Comment

I love killing Dukes :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse