Bank Run?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank Run?

Just curious as to how often these happen and when... I'd love to help out (provided I am not at work...)!

Is there a minimum level?

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Re: Bank Run?

talk to crim...He generally heads it up. The higher the toon the better, because you grow into the good stuff...and the higher stuff is more valuable....but I'll let crim decide...

Comment

Thanks!

Crim, I'd be glad to help in any way possible...

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

Thanks Amrod I'm hope to have another run soon. Sometime this coming week unless we do one in the spur of the moment.

Comment

Did a run with Fiela and her friend in Tyr's Hand. We did pretty well just the 3 of us. And we managed to get an Epic Lifestone trinket which was sold for 290g in the AH. I would love to see more Tyr's Hand runs specific to Bank runs.
          "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

You......you.....sold that?

Comment

Phantom wish I'd a caught you on I'd a probably given it to you. I offered it to Beep and he wasn't very interested. I am not that up to date on what tanks generally like for trinkets and figured if beep had better there must be better things available. I't went a long way toward my epic mount that I have a itching for though if that helps you feel any better. Plus I split a percentage to Fiela and her friend.

Like I said I'd be more than happy to farm Tyr's Hand on a regular basis. We had no problems on the outside areas with just 3 of us. With a full party we could clear more buildings. If it's a bank run and we get something like that I'm sure Tanks as useful as you would have first picks
              "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X