Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Alliance Race

from a supposed leaked E3 press release

From Orc and Ogre blood did the mighty race of the MokíNathal rise. The prospering warriors prided themselves over their attunement with nature and their daunting presence on the battlefield when faced with anyone unwise enough to test their wrath. Boasting both Orc cunning and Ogre might, the half breeds were considered noble warriors amongst both the Orc and Ogre clans. Their standing amongst both races soon cascaded with the coming of demonic magic and with it the might of the powerful demigods of the Ogre race. Recognized only as the Gronn, the power the seven of them wielded was unequaled throughout Draenor. The Gronn cared little for their own children, let alone other races they felt to be inferior. With their odium came their intolerance towards the Orcs, whose blood flew through the veins of the MokíNathal.

The fact that the Ogres would dare bring impurities to their bloodline angered their demigods, who hunted down all MokíNathal and tormented them relentlessly. Their own Ogre brethren were forced by the almighty Gronn to help purify the lineage and pursued the half breeds with there godly masters; forcing the MokíNathal to turn to the Orcs for haven from their chase. Sadly, the demonic magic the Orcs gained hold of contorted their judgment and manner, making them apprehensive and mistrusting towards their cousins.

Their only hope to survive was to take flight from the smoldering world which only became an option when Medivh opened the Dark Portal, linking the Orcs blood lusted warriors to Azeroth. Lead by Tagar Bearclaw and Rexxar the Beast Master, the MokíNathal traded one hell for another. Where they were no longer hounded by the Ogreís demigods, they were now being killed on sight when ever crossing paths with the now senseless Orcs.

Tagar Bearclaw refused to recognize what now looked like fate and instead ordered what remained of his clan to fashion together makeshift rafts and journey across the Great Sea. Their extensive expedition landed them on the coasts of Kalimdor, and their battered clan, now safe from both the mindless Orcs and the immortal Gronn, was finally able to rebuild their once grand domain. Rexxar, who was renowned for his valor when faced with the Gronn and left to die after vicious torturing, left the clan to take up a nomadic life and live amongst what he believed to be his closest ally; nature.

The MokíNathal, troubled with the fact that several of their brethren still wandered the burning world of Draenor, swore to liberate them from the Gronnís relentless hunt and take retribution for their brotherís deaths. Refusing to side with the ally they needed the most when first faced with their enemy gods took up arms with the Night Elves and their Allies, who willingly accepted them into their ranks when presented with the knowledge that the Blood Elves had sided with the vile Horde.

AlkholíNathal would offer the half breeds with the shelter of a city rivaling the prominence of the one they left behind when fleeing from the world that damned them to the isolation of Azeroth. Situated North West of the Barrens, the lands of Lashindow connected the forests of Ashenvale to the Stonetalon Mountains and offered the Alliance a slight edge against the Hordeís forces
    Thunderhorn:
    70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
    70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
    70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
    70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
    70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
    Gilneas:
    50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Re: New Alliance Race

oooh. Ogre Orks...

:| So much for having the majority on the pretty races... These guys would count as 10 ugly races.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

So wisps are out? :p

Sounds pretty cool. I've got dibs on the toon name CoyoteUgly!
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

W...T...F?

Horde get elves and aliance gets ogres?

Eff this where are my mighty pandaren warriors?

Until this is released on the expansion site I dont know if I believe it. We might be seeing these guys but I doubt alliance get this red-headed stepchild of the horde. And why would the alliance welcome them again? I wanna be blizz, so I can make up crazy stuff that makes no sense.

Besides, this reeks of fan fic to me...

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

*shrug* the hoarde are getting Our Rejects...

And.. heh. fan fics...

I've been scared silly by them ever since i came across a Dr.Quinn, Medecine woman fan fic.... back when i thought they were innocent and harmless.

/shudder

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Originally posted by Manetheren
            I've been scared silly by them ever since i came across a Dr.Quinn, Medecine woman fan fic.... back when i thought they were innocent and harmless.

/shudder

Ew! /cringe

That's just wrong.

Comment

If we are getting the race that Rexxar belongs to I honestly can see a lot of horde switching to alliance.

And have you seen the population disparity on the servers?

There is a lot more alliance than horde, and when you think about it doesn't that not make any sense?

-Hold onto the pin, throw the other part

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X