My account + I still drop by

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My account + I still drop by

As has broken out in the forums, I have attempted to sell my account on ebay. There was speculation as to if this can be done. Ebay did in fact pull the auction.
    As some of you may or may not know I have a wife and 2 children at home (6 and 2). I loved playing the game and I have met some really cool people. In fact I have stopped into the chat channel a few times to say hi.
    To make a long story short, WOW was causing some serious problems with the family and RL in general. I fought the fight for a good while then realized that my kids are growing up without me. I only get one shot at that so I decided that the family was more important to me.
    I decided to put the account on ebay to fuel my other addiction which is collecting star wars stuff. This is something that I enjoy doing with my 6 yr old and something that I can pass on to the children when I actually grow up.
    If you know anyone who might be interested in the account please let me know (There is Gwenn the 60 pally and Grasshoppa the 60 rogue as well as Towjamm the 41 mage). My e-mail is [email protected]
    The bid was at $115 when they pulled it so I would be happy with $100 for the account and the discs. That way my son and I can go shopping for more star wars stuff. I figure anyone getting into the game would spend $40 on the game and $60 for two lvl 60's and their gear is decent.
    I am not really trying to turn any sort of profit or anything I just think a few action figures will make me feel better about not playing. I will name them Crebis, Candrice, Luna, and Crimsonfigure.
    If no one is interested, I will probably just maintain the account and swing by on occasion.

Re: My account + I still drop by

Sent you an email Grass. Would love to keep the account in the guild family.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X