Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I just leveled my Pally to 60 and need some help with the standard level 60 stuff. I need 2 more stratholme holy water to move to next part in Pally epic mount quest and then the final two quests into DM and Scholo to get my horse. I would love to be able to get a team together this weekend to do this if anyone is available.

I also need to make a UBRS run to get the generals blood for my Onyxia key. If any others need this then would be a good time to do this for others as well..

Thanks in advance,

Re: Help

Originally posted by Ashenhart
    I just leveled my Pally to 60 and need some help with the standard level 60 stuff. I need 2 more stratholme holy water to move to next part in Pally epic mount quest and then the final two quests into DM and Scholo to get my horse. I would love to be able to get a team together this weekend to do this if anyone is available.

I also need to make a UBRS run to get the generals blood for my Onyxia key. If any others need this then would be a good time to do this for others as well..

Thanks in advance,
    My priest, Beepster, will be happy to go along...wherever, whenever. Warrior, too for that matter.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

if i am on i will help

Comment

I need runs in both those instances. as well so let me know
        "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

If you need help Ashen let me know by looking up any one of my toons listed below. I have done this with my paladin and know how much of a pain it is but also know how to do it....cya later if you need me : )
          Thunderhorn:
          70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
          70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
          70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
          70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
          70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
          70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
          70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
          Gilneas:
          50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Just let me know Ash. I should be on quite a bit this weekend.

Level 80 Warrior
            Level 74 Priest

Comment

Count me in as well ....
              Candrice 63 Warrior
              Ricca 70 Rogue
              Machelle 70 Mage
              Enya 74 Druid

Comment

You guys are AWESOME!! Really making me feel at home.. very quickly!! Like to do both a Strat run and UBRS run today if possible.

I really enjoyed playing a new role last night in MC and I dont think I did too bad healing and decursing for my first try but what was really cool was the ability to play with some really great folks. Thats why I am here :-)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X